Flash, You Are So Dead

Peter gets a wound on patrol, Flash reopens it at school, and Tony gets mad. TW for blood and harassment

"Hey Penis!" Flash yells out as he punched Peter's arm. Peter, who was stabbed the night before in that spot, jolts at the touch and gripped his arm in pain. Flash took it as a victory, not noticing the blood pooling on Peter's hoodie.

"Oh, is Penis going to cry? Such a baby," Flash laughed, his goons laughing along with him. Ned and MJ noticed the blood, and quickly took measures to make sure Peter wouldn't bleed out. MJ pulled out a mini first aid kit she had in her bag and passed it to Ned while MJ was making everyone back up.

"Get back you sheep! We need space." She yelled at the crowd of students. As they backed away, Ned handed MJ scissors and she cut off the sleeve. Peter groaned at the sudden chill on his arm, the school hallways were cold to him. That's when everyone noticed his bleeding limb and Peter's flashing watch.

"OMG!"

"Is he ok?"

"Did Flash really do that?"

"Why is his watch blinking like that?" Peter heard the last comment and turned so fast to his watch that he surprisingly didn't get whiplash. It read CONTACTING TONY STARK and made Peter's eyes widen. And so did Flash's.

At first, he paled at the sight of all the blood. But once he read the watch, he gained some color back. "Contacting Tony Stark? You are really going all out for this lie, aren't you?"

 MJ's eyes practically had a fire in them. She turned to Flash very angry, ready to use the scissors on him. "You do realize that you reopened his wound, making this your fault right? So if he bleeds out, you are technically responsible." Flash shrugs it off.

"My dad will vouch for me." The doors burst open, with Tony Stark in his Iron Man suit on and scanning the room for Peter. Once his eyes landed on him, he got out of the suit and ran to Peter's side. They were trying to ignore all the stares and whispers in the crowd. Flash looked shocked and scared at the same time.

"Pete, what happened? You said you handled it last night," Tony asked, looking at Ned and MJ finish wrapping a bandage around the limb. 

"I uh, bumped into a wall," Peter lied. He knew what would happen if Tony found out about Flash. He would make sure Flash never got a good education and would make sure he got the worst job ever. Peter, being the innocent boy he is, can't let that happen to him. Even if he does deserve it. But Parker Luck can come at the worst times.

"Lies and you know it," MJ said. "An idiot hit him and the cut opened back up. Being the oblivious person he is, didn't see he was bleeding until we cut his sleeve." Tony's heart nearly stopped beating.

"You're being bullied, Peter?" He asked the teenager. Peter stayed silent.

"Loser, you gotta say something," MJ deadpanned, but was also worried. Only Ned and Peter can tell when she shows emotions. She masks them to everyone else to show she doesn't care so people will leave her alone, but she cares enough for the two to show emotion to them. But she would never admit it if they mentioned it to another soul.

"Come on, he was going to find out eventually," Ned supported. Peter sighed, knowing what was about to happen.

"Maybe...perhaps...does it really matter?" Tony did a double take.

"Yes it matters! Who was it?" Every student in the hallway pointed and made a pathway to Flash, who paled even more. Once he saw the interaction between the Tony Stark and Peter Parker, he knew he messed up big time.

"Wait, so all these kids saw it but didn't do anything about it?!" Tony screeched.

"Whenever Flash bullies someone, Peter steps in so he can be the main target," One random student pipes up. Everyone murmurs in agreement, remembering when Peter stood up for them.

"Teachers? Principal?"

"All afraid of Flash's parents and their power over the school," Peter mumbled, rubbing his arm.

"I swear kid, one day you are going to be the death of me," Tony sighed.

"Well you're going gray," Peter smirked. Tony had an expression of fake shock.

"You little-"

"Ahem." MJ coughed, gaining the bickering duo's attention.

"Right. Now, what's the kid's name?"

"Flash, s-sir," Flash stuttered.

"It's Eugene, actually," MJ glared at him. Ned snickered quietly.

"Dash was it? As you can tell, this is no accident. This was deliberate, and you messed with Peter, which means you messed with me. Do you understand?" Flash bobbed his head up and down like a bobblehead.

"I think that's enough." Peter piped in.

"Fine, but if you bully anyone again, I will make sure you never get anything good for the rest of your life. Do I make myself clear?" Tony glared at the greasy teen. Flash nodded rapidly and turned as pale as a sheet.

"Good, glad to see we are on the same page." Tony gave a paprazzi smile, and turned back to the trio and helped Peter off the floor.

"You are so embarrassing," Peter groaned, face turning red.

"I got the job done, didn't I?" Tony smirked. "Let's get you guys out of here. I'm sure the teachers wouldn't mind, would you?" They all shook their heads, too shocked to speak.

"Alrighty then, let's get out of here. High schools give me the creeps." They walked out, leaving the school to wonder if everything Peter said about his internship was true.

Flash never bullied anyone again, and never slept well again as well.

932 words