Don't Mess With Spiderson Pt. 5

Part 5: Lunch

The cafeteria was outside and inside, the food court inside and the seating area split between both. Most students chose outside so they could see the view.

MJ, Ned, and Peter all sat down outside with the class, so they were in a more spread out space. Peter has the most food, 3 slices of pizza, a large fruit bowl, and a brownie. Flash looks at his food pileup and decides to make fun of him. 

"Hey Penis, saving all that food for yourself because you're so poor?" Flash's friends laughed and Peter rolled his eyes. Then the sound of an elevator opening turned everyone's attention towards inside.

All 6 Guardians (I'm counting Mantis I love them) were standing by the doors, looking around. Most of the students jumped up towards them, asking for autographs and asking random questions. They answered some questions until Quill found Peter and waltzed up to his table.

"Hey Other Peter, how've you been?" Quill draped an arm around Peter's shoulders. "And who's your other friend here besides Ned?" He joked, Peter turning slightly red.

"Her name is MJ." Peter eyed Quill. "You want something."

"Us? Nooooo." Rocket appeared.

"Never." Quill agreed.

"What is it?" Peter sighed.

"I may or may not want another movie to watch..." He sheepishly replied.

"Oh, because all you know is Footloose and that wasn't a great movie." Peter smirked. Quill dramatically gasped.

"It was too a great movie! What have you watched Star Wars?"

"How about-" Flash interrupted their friendly banter.

"How do you know Penis Parker?!" He practically yelled. All Guardians glared at the teen.

"What did you call him?" Drax asked, scaring Flash as he stepped closer.

"His name is Peter, and we don't appreciate you calling him that." Gamora glared, spinning a knife in her hand. (I just picture both Gamora and Natasha spinning blades in their hands in a threatening manner.)

"Peter works here." Mantis points out. "He helps repair our weapons sometimes." They were also aware of people not believing him, and weren't happy with the bully or the lack of the teacher not doing anything to stop it. Peter saw Mr. Harrington in the corner of his eye. But he wasn't apologetic.

He was disappointed.

"If you mess with the kid again, we will find you and end you." Rocket threatened, holding a large gun.

"I am Groot." Groot agreed.

"Well then!" Ashley clapped her hands. "I think that's it for lunch. Next up is..." She checked the schedule and secretly grinned. "The Meet and Greet with all the Avengers in the tower!" All the students rushed to clean up their food as the Guardians began to leave the cafeteria.

"I'm not surprised if Tony already knows about all of this," Quill whispered to Peter, who paled a little.

"I'm so dead." He groaned into his hands.

"Nah, the bully and teacher will be." Quill pat Peter's shoulder and left. MJ showed Peter her latest image of Peter in her Crisis Book.

"I can't believe I was this close to them!" Ned, Abe, Cindy, and Betty fangirled together. They collected themselves and followed the buzzing teens towards a conference room with a stage and seats ready.

As the class entered the room, Mr. Harrington pulled Peter aside. "Listen, this lie has gone on far enough. You can't just bring stunt doubles of the Avengers to keep them from humiliating yourself here." Peter couldn't believe his ears. Did he seriously think someone could pull that off, and not get caught with all the cameras? Not to mention, Rocket's large gun-I mean who's going to bring that???

"Sir, I didn't fake anything, those were the real Avengers-"

"You will be suspended for this, this is ridiculous. Go sit down and we will talk about your punishment after the trip." Peter said nothing and sat down by MJ.

"What did that idiot of a teacher do now?" MJ could tell by the look on Peter's face that something happened. 

She was just being observant, that's all.

"I'm going to be suspended for lying about the internship."

"What?!" Ned whisper-yelled.

"Apparently he believes this is all fake, and that the heroes were stunt doubles." Peter looked down. MJ fumed as Ned put a hand on Peter's shoulder. Luckily for them, things were about to go down.

Because a certain billionaire saw his kid get bullied and accused by his negligent teacher.

706 words