Flash, The Dead Man Walking

I'm just filling this with my old prompts, at least the ones I haven't deleted yet. Enjoy.

Peter Parker is bullied. That was normal for a teenager, except that his large, dysfunctional superfamily doesn't know that. The bruises he comes home with, he just shrugs off as patrol injuries. But Parker Luck decided to make an appearance today.

The whole school was at an assembly in the gym. There were going to be surprise guests showing up the next day, and the teachers were keeping it hush-hush. All it's going to do is make students wonder more and not pay attention in class. Peter's surprised that the teachers can even focus on the assignments they're teaching instead of wondering the students' reactions.

"Attention students. As you know, some very special guests are arriving tomorrow. We will give hints, but we won't give an actual answer. And because of this announcement, school will be over early just this once. Ask questions starting now, but one at a time please." Obviously, no one listened. Peter, Ned, and MJ were all on the top of the bleachers. Even though practically shouting out questions, they heard each other clearly.

"Who do you guys think it is?" Ned asked.

"Since it's a science and technology school, probably some famous scientist or engineer." MJ replied without looking up from her book. Peter realized what the teachers said.

"School's over? But it's like 2nd period! And it's Thursday, so there would be a test. Maybe this is the test?" Peter suggested.

"Loser, that doesn't really answer the question." MJ deadpanned.

"Well with Peter's Parker Luck, it might be someone from his family." Ned joked. But it really wasn't a joke. Peter's luck can pop up at random and have bad timing. Like once on patrol, he finished handling bank robbers but one more lurked at sliced his stomach. Another time was basically everyday at school because of Flash.

Speaking of Flash, the kid was yelling out answers, trying to be the one to guess who it is. But before he could finish his guesses, the bell rang.

"See you all tomorrow!" Principal Morita exclaimed. As everyone left the room, Peter was called back. 

"We'll wait by the lockers." Ned and MJ walked off into the crowd of chattering students. Peter headed towards the teachers, who were all looking at him. He had a bad feeling about this.

"Look Peter. These guests are really important and could benefit our school. And we don't want your lies about the Stark Internship getting out to others and getting spread around. If it does, you could get in some real legal trouble, do you understand?" The Principal explained.

"Not really." He understood perfectly clear. He just wanted to hear them flat out say they believed he was a liar, like everyone else in his school. But the thing was, he wasn't lying. Well, not anymore.

You see, after Toomes, Stark realized that Peter had some true potential, so he made Peter his real private intern, and he mostly works with exclusive interns and scientists, alongside Banner and Stark on Avenger weapons. Of course, not many know about Peter as it could put him in danger, and doesn't raise rumors about why Tony Stark is suddenly taking care of a teenager. So Peter understands why they think he was lying, he's just getting annoyed with it.

"We are talking about the Stark Internship, Peter." Mrs. Warren cut to it. There it was, the look. The look that says you're a bright student, why would you lie about something so stupid? "You are a smart student, so you should understand when we say: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT mention ANYTHING about the internship tomorrow. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am." Peter's senses tingled, making him aware that MJ and Ned were listening to the entire conversation.

"We will let you continue this fantasy, but one day you have to reveal the truth.  You have to take responsibility for your mistakes." Mr. Harrington said.