Four

"I'll be back in the morning." Pete stood in the entrance of his front door. His suitcase was held tightly in his right hand.

"Have a good, trip." Ryan smiled. "Bring me back one of those famous Philly cheese steaks."

"I'm not going to Pennsylvania for your food cravings, Ryan." Ryan stared at him with a blank expression. "I'll bring you back a fucking sandwich." Pete sighed.

Ryan smiled. "Thank you!"

"You know you could always just come with me? Then you could eat all the sandwiches you want."

"No can do." He shook his head to emphasize his point. "I have plans for the evening that do not include sitting there bored, as you intimidate your way into another deal."

"Prowling gay bars looking for a one night stand hardly counts as plans."

"Oh, you know me like a book!" Ryan winked.

"A book I'm very tired of reading."

"Okay! Have fun in Pennsylvania!" He held onto the edge of the door. Waiting to close it.

"Don't bring any of your flings to my house."

"I know. I know. Hotel rooms."

"I mean it. If I come home and hear that some random, Ryan hookup was in my house, I'm going to be so-"

"Uh huh." Ryan began shutting the door.

"Don't you close my door on me while I'm talking to-" It shut.

Pete yelled something else but Ryan didn't hear him. He just laughed silently to himself. He was so going to bring a guy back here tonight. He was already dressed for the bar. Black jeans tight enough to cause oxygen loss and a black button up with the top three buttons undone.

He snuck into Pete's room and opened the door to his walk in closet. It was pretty boring in here. The colors consisted of black, dark gray and light gray suits. All the shirts were dress shirts. White or black. And all his ties were black. One was red. Ryan got that one for him for his birthday last year. Of course Pete kept it, but he didn't wear it.

But none of these things were what Ryan was looking for. He walked fully into the closet and pushed a few things around. He smiled when he saw the bright red sports jacket. Pete used to wear it when ever be went riding. But he gave up his motorcycle for a shiny new Aston Martin years ago. And Ryan was fine with that. He didn't like motorcycles anyway. But this jacket was so fucking cool.

He pulled it on and closed Pete's closet behind him. Now he was perfect. All he needed was to pick one of Pete's cars. He walked over to the array of keys hanging on the wall. Eeny meeny miny moe! He chanted in his head as he looked over the keys. Finally he just closed his eyes and picked a random pair. Ahh, the Mercedes is was then!

It didn't take long for Ryan to get to his favorite bar. He parked as close as he could to the door. He was planning on going right in and coming right out. He wasn't in the partying mood. Just in the sex mood. Before he opened the door, he checked if his hair was neat. And it was. Now it was time to hunt.

He made sure to swing the door loudly. He wanted all eyes to be on him when he walked in. And they were. It was more crowded than usual in here and the music was louder. Ryan let his eyes dance around the room. Who was going to be the lucky fellow getting fucked in mansion tonight? His eyes connected with round, brown ones. His stomach flipped violently. Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

Ryan took his time walking over to the bar. He couldn't sit in the seat directly beside the man because someone was occupying it. So he took the seat beside the other person. It didn't matter. He could work his magic from a seat away.

He looked at the boy again. His hair was cut shorter on the sides. But the middle was long and combed into some kind of quiff. His mouth was huge. But it was hot. Even the ridiculous sparkling blazer he had on made him look hot. The guy caught ryan staring at him, but Ryan didn't look away. The guy rolled his eyes and turned his attention back on the other guy. Ryan smiled and turned to face straight ahead.

"I can't believe he'd just leave you after almost ten years of your life." The hot guy told his friend. Ryan couldn't see what his friend looked like though. He was turned away from him.

"I can." His friend slurred. Someone was drunk. "I knew Andy was an asshole. I should have left him years ago!"

"I know." The guy sipped his drink thoughtfully. "How many times did he cheat?"

"Too many to count."

"What a dick."

"Barely. I mean, I loved him and he was my first and all. But I know a small dick when I see one."

Ryan almost choked on his drink from laughing. The hot guy glared over his friend's head to look at Ryan. He tried his best to hide his smile as he took another sip of his drink. Being careful not to choke this time.

"Anyway." He looked back at his friend as he spoke. "Are you going to stay in your place?"

"I don't know! I have no where else to go. And I can't afford to stay there by myself. We went half on the rent."

"You know, you could always stay with me."

"I know. But I don't want to have to awkwardly interact with your one night stands if I so happen to bump into them in the morning."

"You could always try, Joe." The hot guy stood up. "I'm going to go take a leak. Don't move." He glanced at Ryan. "Or talk to strangers.

He waited until he saw the hot guy disappear into the crowd of people. Then he tapped the friend's shoulder. Ryan almost gasped when he turned around. Pale, white skin. Blue eyes with golden specks. Small, pink lips. His hair brushed to the right under his dorky little hat. He looked like an angel. An innocent little angel. He was perfect.