Eight

"This isn't the same car from last night, it?" Patrick asked. Looking around at the bright pink interior.

"No." Ryan laughed. "I drove one of Pete's cars last night. This is mine."

"One of Pete's cars?"

Ryan glanced over at him with a well duh look. "The man is a billionaire. You think he'd just buy one car and call it quits?"

"I wouldn't know. I've never met a billionaire."

"Well now you're dating one so get used to it."

"I'll try." Patrick glanced out the window with a bored expression. "Turn left here."

Ryan swerved the car to the left suddenly. Not bothering to use his turn signal or drive within the speed limit. Horns and yells blared after them. Ryan stuck his head out the window.

"Go fuck your mothers!" He screamed at the people behind him.

Patrick grabbed his seatbelt across his chest. As if holding it would make him more safe with Ryan's driving. His place was just around the corner. But he was scared to tell Ryan to turn right.

He knew he had to though. "Right." He whispered.

"What?"

"Right." He said a little louder.

"Right?" Ryan swerved the car just like did before. Patrick was literally fearing for his life at the moment. Thank God there were here.

"The one with the glass door." Patrick told him

Ryan stomped on the breaks. Sending both of them swinging forward and then slamming back into the pink, leather seats. Patrick blinked a few times. Counting to ten backwards in his head to make sure he didn't have brain damage. He pressed the button to undo his seatbelt and rushed out of the car. Almost wanting to bend down and kiss the solid cement.

"Nice place." Ryan got out of the car easily. Looking the three story apartment building up and down. "Small but nice."

"I don't own the building, Ryan." Patrick pushed the door open and walked in. Ryan followed behind him.

"What do you me-"

He stopped when he saw Patrick pull out a set of keys and open one of the doors. He held the door open and waited for Ryan to walk in first. He was almost offended by the look of disgusted, shock on Ryan's face. It was small, but it was home.

"Welcome." Patrick waved his hand out in front of him. As if he were showing off some five star hotel room.

"This is it?" Ryan gasped. "You live in here? How do you breathe?"

"Patrick!" A loud voice boomed from the bedroom area. Patrick froze.

"Is that the boyfriend?" Ryan asked worriedly. They didn't have time for last minute complications right now.

"No. Worse. That's the-"

"Patrick Martin fucking Stump!" Brendon came stalking out of the room wearing one of Patrick's shirts and no pants. Thank god for boxers. "Where the hell have you been?"

"I was just-"

"Oh. So that's where you were." He glared at Ryan who was smirking at him. "You went home with this creep? Really?"

"Brendon, no-"

"You've been single one night!" Brendon threw his hands in the air. "And now you're doing one night stands with weirdos like him? I can't believe you!"

"I'm not a weirdo!" Ryan crossed his arms over his chest.

Brendon ignored him. "I expected more from you, Patrick. So much-"

Everyone was silenced by the sound of the toilet flushing in the bathroom. Brendon's eyes widened and he looked away from them. The bathroom door opened and they all turned their gaze towards the sound.

A tall, tan man came out. He had dark hair with obviously dyed blonde streaks in it. His hair was cut into some sort of Mohawk thing that looked like it came from some 1980s rock star. Was that actually face paint he was wearing?! He rubbed his eyes sleepily. Seemingly unaware of the other in the room. And the he walked past them, fully naked, towards Patrick's bedroom. Patrick averted his gaze. Ryan and Brendon stared at him the entire way into the room. He shut the door behind himself.

Brendon shut his eyes and muttered something that sounded like 'I told that idiot to stay in the room' under his breath. Patrick lifted a brow and pursed his lips.

"What? I said I expected more from you. You should know better than to expect more from me at this point in our friendship."

"So you're the slutty type then?" Ryan scratched his chin thoughtfully.

"No." Brendon said quickly. "I-I just. I mean sometimes-" He clicked his tongue. "I don't have to explain myself to you."

"Of course not."

"Where were you Patrick?"