ACTUAL EPILOGUE!

(*Sorry for making you guys squirm, but I couldn't resist XD ! How much did you hate me?*)

There comes a certain time in everyone's life when they have to make a choice between good and evil. Between what is right and what is wrong. And even though it seems so much easier to chose evil, it'll bite you in the ass in the long run.

Which was why Joe wasn't going to choose evil anymore. Because unlike everyone else in on this plan, he had a fucking conscience! And it was yelling at him to fix this before it could even be broken.

He glanced up at Meagan. It took everything in him not to grimace. She was a disgusting human being. Zero shame. Zero self respect. Zero class. Even as a bisexual man, he wouldn't let her within five feet of his penis.

She glanced back at Andy as the priest spoke about ever lasting love and accepting your husband for who he was.

Joe glanced at Andy by his side. Did he love Andy? Yeah, sadly he did. But you don't get to choose who you love. Andy was no better than Meagan. And Joe knew he might risk losing him if he didn't go along with the plan.

The plan was to basically destroy the wedding. Meagan was going to object and scream a few choice words. Tell a few person secrets about Pete. And maybe even a few more lies. Lies that were designed to break Patrick's trust in Pete.

And then while Patrick was losing faith in Pete and their relationship, Andy was going to swoop in. He was going to comfort Patrick and piss Pete off. But he wasn't going to kiss him or anything like that. Andy was over Patrick. He told Joe that everyday.

Pete would be pissed and assault Andy with dozens of cameras watching. Like He'd hit him before. Pete would be arrested. For a short period of time considering his connections and money. But long enough to make sure he and Patrick were never the same.

"Speak now or forever hold your piece."

There they were. The words that would start the plan.

Meagan glanced at them again. Andy smiled. Joe frowned. He wasn't going to let this happen. Not to Patrick. Before Meagan could stand up, Joe jumped to his feet.

All eyes were on him. Patrick looked bewildered. Pete clearly wanted to kill him. Brendon actually took a step towards him.

"Patrick, I'm so sorry." Joe started.

"Oh, you're not sorry yet. But you're gonna be." Brendon snarled.

"W-Why Joe? Why would you do this?" Patrick's voice wavered.

"I'm not doing anything. They are!" He pointed towards Meagan and Mikey with one hand. And pointed to Andy with the other.

"Joe." Andy whispered, smacking his hand away. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

He glanced down at Andy. "I'm doing the right thing." He looked back up at Patrick. "They made a plan to ruin your wedding." He confessed.

The crowd filled with disapproving sounds.

"I knew it!" Ryan snapped his finger.

"Meagan was going to object and say mean things and lie to make you hate Pete. And then Andy was going to make things worse. And then start a fight with Pete to get him in trouble-"

"We get it!" Pete snapped.

"W-Why are you telling us then?" Patrick asked.

"Because it's wrong. I couldn't let that happen. Despite everything that went on, I love you Patrick. You are- were my best friend."