PROLOGUE & CHAPTER 1

Note: English is not my 1st language so pardon my grammar and I am a lazy bum to correct my typos. I do not own any of these characters, this is just a fanfic.

Prologue

“It seems like you've learned enough, '' the redhead ex-commander said as he stared at his people's counterparts one by one.

They surely aren’t as strong as their counterparts but they can manage it, and it's not like they won't get stronger when they go back to their worlds. Who knows if there will be a dimension gap that will make them 10x stronger than they are now to handle the white star and indomitable alliance. He just hopes they can get their world's Cale once they go back.

"We are very thankful! Thank you for everything!" *Choi Han bowed 90° but deep inside of him he knew this action and words aren't enough.

His comrades also did what he did, one by one they thanked him and everyone that helped them redeem themselves.

"Don't thank us yet, you all still need to fight." Cale sighed "and if you lose again, it'll be also our fault that we aren't enough. It's on your hands now, do your best"

Then a magic circle shined beneath *Choi han and his comrades 'it's  time to go' 

 CHAPTER  1 : STEP 1 LEARN

Tasting the rusty taste, Choi Han looked up at the clear sky that sent shivers and fear down to his system, not just to him but to everyone. From the weakest to the strongest beings they felt it. The white star floating in the sky, looking down on them

The puzzle city was now no longer and almost existing, everything was ruined, there were dead bodies scattered, cries, and the smell of dead bodies.

“The last step will now commence” The masked man’s voice rang as a sudden light struck down upon them.

[Do you wish to end?] 

Choi han opened his eyes to see nothing but a blue screen appearing in front of him. He looked around in the hopes to see his comrades, any traces of Rosalyn, Lock, the crown prince. But there was none, he was like floating in an unknown and endless space.

[Make your decision your time is running out]

Another screen popped out but now with a timer, as the time counted down he felt colder and colder. Was he dead? But what is this? 

Still having the hope inside him he turned back to the other screen. He was given 2 choices: Yes or No, will his decision change anything? Will he see his comrades again?

‘I’ve been here before, let’s fight again’

Remembering his first step on this world he clicked the no button, he suddenly got dizzy causing him to fall asleep.

He’s been here before, waking up somewhere dark and cold and lonely. He felt scared before than now that he is used to darkness and despair. But he can’t help to remember his past, will everything change?

—-------

<Wake up> 

Like a robot Choi han and the others quickly opened their eyes and sat on the ground, warily looking around. 

“Lock!!” The swordsman shouted as he saw the Wolf King Lock his little brother.

Lock quickly responded to his hyung’s calling by running towards him “Hyung! Are you ok? You were badly injured” the young asked worriedly