Chapter 11 An Angel

A ' rebel' is a stage in life of any human being, a human being can't call life without being a rebel which is just disobeying orders. Raon with his younger brother and older sister apparently are on that stage. For the last time Raon looked at their father who was sleeping soundly on their shared bed before jumping out of the opened window gracefully landing on the soft green grass.

Raon smiled at his siblings, "We can go now, I have put shields around father!" He assured his siblings they will not overthink as their Father will be alone in that room for a while.

Hong already knew this coming as they are really protective towards the red haired while On not looking pleased just sighed. 2v1 she can't win! Not that Raon is her dragon sibling but dealing with 2punks will give her headaches and they will not listen to her and will bug her till she approves.

Going with her siblings is her best solution so she can watch over them. Gradually turning into her human form she then looked at her silver watch that their Lemonade Gramps gifted to them. Inside the watch the Molan household's crest was drawn.

The crest was improved by their Beacrox Hyung, some details were replaced and some were created.

"After 30 minutes we will return no buts just like what we discussed, are we clear?" her long straight silver hair danced with the winds as she glanced at her younger brothers.

Hong with his freshly cut Beacrox red hair swayed as his golden eyes squinted as he smiled nodding. A pair of blue eyes seriously looked back at her, Raon in his human form his black hair made his blue eyes stand out even more.

On went closer to them she then fixed her younger brothers cloaks hiding their hair and face so did she. "Never take it off or this will be the last time" she strictly reminded them. The boys nodded aggressively, they know their noona when mad she's scary and it will be bad if their noona who is innocent will also be scolded by their father.

The three held their hands together tightly before disappearing as if being taken by the wind.

---

It has been an hour since they had arrived, everyone had settled and unpacked their things however one of them rejected that idea.

*Cage who had been staring blankly on the window flinched as she heard a knock snapping her out of her own little sad world.

"It's me *Rosalyn, can I come in?" Rosalyn who had been standing on the other side for quite a while contemplating if she should enter to comfort her friend or give her space ended up knocking, letting her intrusive thought's win.

*Rosalyn bit her lower lip as she waits, after almost 2 minutes *Cage let her in.

*Rosalyn helped herself not to pity the excommunicated priestess as *Cage hated pity, 'it won't change anything, it won't make me feel less sad nor guilty.' The excommunicated priestess etched those words onto her heart when her own heart left the world.

"He's alive here, I should not be...sad. We will change everything so why...why does it feel like he just died yesterday?" *Cage suddenly cried, she herself was shocked.

She never cried whenever she remembered her dear friend, she never felt like it. But now tears seemed to be endless. *Rosalyn hugged her gently, patting her back for relief, the mage let her friend soak her clothes with tears.

Anger and guilt was *Cage's feeling whenever she remembers Taylor however right now she feels sad and somewhat pressured. A seed of hope has been planted that can wash her guilt away but the seed is unknown, how will the seed sprout? Will it live and grow healthy? Will it be beautiful and will give a shade? Or it'll be trampled to death?