Chapter 12 trapped in Cage

CHAPTER 12

Alberu's brown skin glistened under the rays of sun as he duel with his counterpart, Cale who had been watching them fight with his children eating desserts by his side scrunched his nose seeing the 2 versions of sweaty Alberu .

'Look at them getting all sweaty and worked up I could never' for some reasons at 8am the 2 Alberu decided to somewhat train when Cale discussed to them what kinds of things they might face from here on.

'We should go there today, I am getting tired' Cale who had been missing their home decided to move first thing in the afternoon and so for the next 3days he will just slack off and plan furthermore. He was about to stand when a certain annoying creature came out of the mansion with its arms spread wide wanting for a hug.

"To my dearest son!!!" unfortunately the creature was named fredo, a demon that was birth into a vampire

Cale swears he almost fainted when he saw the familiar pale man 'for what is he here' Cale can't see any reasons for this vampire to appear.The vampire territory had been doing well however fredo should still be occupied, bury with endless paper works.

"Aren't you busy?"

The self proclaimed vampire step father of the young master silver shield paused on his tracks suddenly gasping as if surprised "Is my son worried to me!?" he assumed.

"Absolutely not" cale went back to his seat 'I guess I should take my time' change of plans a problem arises.

Fredo continued to get close to them, he then sat to the nearest empty chair beside cale who had gone back to eating desserts.

"Son why did you not tell me you were taking a detour?" looking disappointed fredo asked

"who are you again?"

"C'mon! You should atleast update your father!!I will gladly join and help you don't be shy"

'I am absolutely not shy' Cale almost rolled his eyes.

Fredo's eyes landed on the three children he then suddenly remembered something "Ah! I almost forgot" he then patted On's hair "One of my secretaries wanted me to deliver her thanks! She was touched and so was I! You really took after your father!" he praised On who Is now looking on the ground shy and nervous.

The other 2 kids looked at her and Fredo curiously.

Cale who was surprised to hear something about his daughter can't help but to ask "what do you mean? We just arrived here yesterday, your secretary must be mistaken"

Cale strictly supervised his children with the elementals and all wondered.

'did something happen?' he asked the elementals.

-Uhmmm

-oh no.. what--

-I swear to god this bloodsucker bitch

Clearly something did happen that the elementals can't even say to him.

"what is it now?" he asked looking at his daughter

Cale indeed looks like a strict father who just had known that her daughter had been sneaking or something.

"I-it wasn't noona's fault!" Raon interfered