Chapter 7: The Maze

<The Maze>

----

"What is it?" *Alberu Asked

It is now proven that Cale Henituse is really GoD's favorite, back in their world artifacts from the GoD were hard to obtain there will be a specific time for them to obtain it unlike what's happening now.

'The GoD is the one reaching out to him' *Cage thought so.

"Let's go back first" Cale passed the book to Raon who quickly hid the item to his spatial dimension

*Alberu, who had always been treated like a priority, took a deep breath when no one asked like he did, he was disappointed. He wanted to know what the GoD had said to Cale.However he also knew he is not the only one who felt curious and agitated, his people are too.

*Rosalyn glanced towards *Choi han to see an anxious *Choi han, even she doesn't felel good about the GoD's approach. They were about to leave when suddenly the tree trunk grabbed cale's feet then a rabbit hole appeared where cale was dragged.

"Cale-Nim!!/ Brat!/ Young master!/ Dongsaeng!/ Human!!" they all shouted his name and without any second thought they all jumped to the hole.

Their guests were conflicted at first but then a sudden urge to save the red haired made them follow their counterparts jumping to the rabbit hole.

[Lmao Alice in wonderland can never]

Everything was dark when they landed, and cold. Eruhaben who patted the panicking Raon, On, and Hong made a light sphere that was then followed by the 2 Rosalyn and Ran who was on the verge of crying.

"Gramps! I can feel Human! But I don't know which way!" Raon, who was almost crying, screamed as he looked around.

There were 4 ways but they don't know which, as Cale's presence emitted in every way.

[If you watched the runner you can get that type of setting : Big thick walls separating the ways that lead to different exits. This is also inspired when they fought Elisneh to destroy the imitation of World Tree]

"We need to split up" *Rosalyn sighed

She wants to find and rescue the red head as the man seems so weak. *Alberu on the other hand was fascinated with the maze, he could feel that the walls were strong and well built. He is planning to develop his walls like this when he goes back to their world.

The Ancient Dragon was STRESSED, how can a human live this kind of tiring life!?. He thought this would be just a quick and travel-like detour, but what is this.

"It seems so" He looked back at the humans and started to point them "Lock, *Albery, Ron, and *Beacrox with Hong will go this way"

*Choi han suddenly stepped in "I would like to be with his highness the crown prince" he said

Eruhaben whose patience is running thinly replied "It's not like we will harm him, You will be with *Rosalyn, Alberu and Cage with On in exchange. Go this way"

That made *Choi Han assured 'If they kill his highness the crown prince then in return he will also kill their Emperor' he planned. He has this big trust issue since he was betrayed not more than once but a lot of times.

*Rosalyn nudged *Choi han "Let them" she whispered, not wanting the Ancient Dragon to be on their bad side.

*cho han needs to learn a lot more, he needs self improvement as their counterparts aren't liking him that much. However *Rosalyn can't blame either, as she knew and witnessed how *Choi han turned out to be the way he is now.