chapter 4: self nemesis

"Maes and siblings this is my counterpart technically he is also your Hyung ! But from the other world" Lock introduced the wold children towards his counterpart who is currently filled with an unknown emotion.

*Lock wanted to hug them one by one and cry. But then remembering what happened earlier he knows the children won't even recognize him as their hyung.

But this was enough, seeing them breathing and alive within meters apart. It was enough.

" really!? But he feels... different" one of the wolf children spoke

"Uh yeah, you heard cale-nim earlier right? He is someone who faced different events than us" Lock explained

*Lock looked down, he felt even more sad. They are here but..

"Can we ask other hyung lock why you were crying earlier?" the little girl asked, she was the one who ran for help.

*Lock looked at her with longing, she's one of their youngest.

"B-because i was happy to see you.. a-all of you" he bit his lower lip

Lock who noticed this did not know what to do.

Suddenly the youngest children from their siblings came running towards *Lock and giving him a huge hug.

Lock did not feel any envy or jealousy, as long as his sibling were with him he doesn't mind sharing their love and existance towards his counterpart. He knows nothing about his counterpart other than they were from the other parallel universe.

"They faced different events than us, much rather, harder than us" he recalled what their young master had said.

He wanted to ask, and he will definitely ask his counterpart what had happened to them in their world.

The children ten slowly hugged *Lock too without any hesitation *Lock hugged them back as much as he can, crying.

AFTER A long minutes of the children and *Lock interacting nap time came. Yes it's still a thing, their young master prioritize rest more than anything. Even though they knew some wolf children tend to sneak out to explore the forests they let them be, guarding them in secret.

You see its one of the wolf childrens instincts, to be curious and fierce.

Lock sat beside his counterpart as they stare at the big sakura tree in the middle of the grass training grounds. Unlike other built training grounds their training ground is the nature itself, it's more realistic to train in this kind of setting.

" You're lucky" *lock spoked

"What happened?" Lock asked finally

"They are dead in our world, i failed to protect our family" *lock sadly replied

Lock sighed, if it was also him he would've gone crazy or much so killed himself .

"It was because of noona, hyung -nim, young master, and our other family members" lock smiled looking at the sakura treee

It's a beautiful tree that their young master introduced to them.

"Didn't you berserk much more earlier than me? That's why you were able to protect them?" Confused, *Lock thought that the other him is much smarter than him that his counterpart was able to berserk successfully and much earlier.

He can also feel that Lock controls his abilities well than him.

"I did berserk much earlier but its not really just me... i have noona and hyungnim. If it were just me they would've also died, i can't raise them alone, much more protect them all alone." Lock glanced to his counterpart " Asking for help and guidance isn't that bad"