Chapter 15 The Ocean

"I do not really like the smell of the sea and ocean however the fish and this trip is fine!!" Hong exclaimed energetically feeling the salty winds blew past him.

On just smiled holding back her laugh, her lil brother is looking cute right now and the stance of him on top of the boat edge standing like a lion doesn't make him look majestic but cute!

*Lock smiled "Who ever knew ocean can be this peaceful..." with longing and sadness his voice rang.

"Do not dwell on the past" On said "Everywhere looks peaceful and fun when you are with the right people"

[Me with my friendsss]

*Lock tried to follow the childs words however the bitterness never left his heart. The salt winds seems to choke him and the waves made his heart hammer in fear and alarmness. 'Paseton...'

--

"So you mean to say is you built a navy in this territory?" *alberu who is puzzled by the informations, he glanced at his counterpart who is unbothered "You planned that?? when??" such thing never crossed his mind in his past life.

Alberu shrugged pointing the red head cale who frowned at Alberu "Him,not me. Suddenly lady amiru with the others called and laid this brilliant plan investment and the number 1 investor is the inventor himself, Dongsaeng" he explained

*Alberu who had gaved up since they departed sighed in relief "I had thought you married the Lady Amiru for this"

Horrified Alberu almost shattered the cookie jar he was holding "Why did you even thinked about that? Is the Lady your type in your weird world?" he asked back.

*Alberu quickly stood like a urgent soldier prepared for war "no! I could not even eat and you are telling me I have the time to marry someone!?I just thought that the Lady's brilliance captured you to marry her!"

Cale watched the two Alberu bicker infront of him 'fascinating, really fascinating' even if the two Alberu were same their way of concluding things really are different. 'I can wait for them to calm down, I don't want to waste my energy stopping them' he decided to let the two be them and just wait.

It had been 2days since they departed from the puzzle city and had rode the boat for more than 4hours now, Cale looked to the horizon to see the familiar navy flags dancing with the winds.

He went out of the small cabin to take a closer look as the boat approaches the deck. There were lots of improvements made from the base, to the boats and military itself. It was for the sake of protection and peacefulness, they needed to be at least par with the original guardians of the waters which are the whales.

It is not for competition but for their own, they need to give a strength that whales expects if ever the time comes when the waters go chaotic again. They are allies after all.

Everyone were out amazed while some felt nostalgic. After the war they never visited the navy, they were too busy on bringing their lives back to their hands and now is the right time for them to look back with their young master.

As soon as the captain fixed the runway for them to go down Cale thanked him and went on first, his family then followed him behind. The smell of the salty wind and fish caught everyone's attention.

Not from a far a big boat for sardine fishing was seen, On and Hong were more than fascinated and the children were amazed.

"Looks like everything went well even without me, that's good" Cale who had thought that his family did not heard his murmur frowned.