Chapter 10 To the Puzzle city

"Human what do you mean that that's you but you are here and their other you is ash!?" Raon the black dragon who is confused and clearly lost asked.

Cale who is currently sitting in a room with Eruhaben, Raon, Alberu, Cage, Rosalyn, Choi han, Beacrox, and Ron with their counterparts that Billos had provided for them when they returned. They decided to leave the Roan Kingdom officially tomorrow as a lot of annoying things had happened today. Cale had felt that once they left the kingdom they would face various annoying problems. He wanted to rest for today at least.

Eruhaben grabbed Raon's short and chubby paws pulling the kid closer onto his lap petting Raon's head "I don't understand Goldie Gramps, why is our human an ash to their world" the kid who is worried for Cale's counterpart nevertheless it wasn't the man who saved him it's still his father his human who saved him.

"Do not stress yourself kid we will tell you some time ok? Let's go out and look for your siblings' ' Eruhaben, who calmed Raon's messy mind, diverted the kids' attention using his siblings.

Eruhaben glanced at the red head who responded with a nod, suddenly the kid flew towards choi han who is sitting beside Alberu saying "Strong Choi han and Cookie Emperor im gonna leave Human to your care so as you everyone! I'll be back when I am done playing with my siblings!I'll also bring Lock!" he then went to Cale with a pouting face "Human help me understand later before we go to bed ok!?"

Cale smiled patting the kids head "Sure, you'll understand it quick cause you are smart, aren't you??" he asked

Raon pumped his chest "Of course I am a smart dragon! Bye bye we will be back!" he said as he bid goodbyes leaving the room with the Ancient Dragon.

For Cale not including the little kid to every conversation he will be having is hard as Raon had grown very attached to him, even Raon's mother Lord Sheritt told Cale that he is the only one who has a right with Raon in this world as she is only a fragment.

The kid is curious by nature and very smart by blood, not that he doesn't really want Raon to be in every meeting as it benefits Raon's mind as he is a dragon and will live for a thousand years or so. Raon is peculiar amongst his kind. Just like the Golden Dragon who had his life extended, a dragon's life can't just end with a thousand years living.

He wants Raon to be clever and learn from him as the child can so when he is gone Raon will not be in danger or such.

"Inside is Cale Henituse's ashes it looks like the GoD made it like that so you can resurrect him not in this world but in your world" Cale spoke

*Alberu who is currently holding the Urn wanted to open it but he can't, it's a human remains for god sake.

"Can you open it?" Cale asked

"Excuse me?" *Alberu, who was shocked, asked in surprise.

He was controlling his curiosity to pay respect to the dead but the young master says otherwise.

"It is light i think that urn contains just some of his remains, we need to make sure i have a feeling that this tour is not just a tour but a fucking bothersome gathering" Cale grabbed the book he had received before the chaos occurred.

He flipped the pages as letters appeared.

By the time you are seeing this my favorite child it seems like you have won and have the urn. Inside is a red ash that is a fragment of Cale Henituse's soul. At every destination where you had gathered the Ancient power is where Cale Henituse's shattered soul can be found, however there's no such thing as Free.