Chapter 16: Suppressing Fire

The whole NAVY and its perimeter is searched per order of Cale however the wolf king was know where to be found. They have searched high and low, even the children helped. They were now sitting in a room facing across each other trying to find the Wolf.

"*Lock Hyung said he was just going to see the training grounds, I'm so sorry I should have accompanied *Lock Hyung" One of the wolf children said in a sad tone.

He was the last person that *Lock had talked to before he disappeared "It's fine, *Lock Hyung is old enough to be by himself so you don't need to feel bad" Lock comforted his sibling.

"We will continue the search team and look more further into it, also Young Master-nim the Whale tribe will arrive shortly" Amiru said

Cale just nodded looking out the window staring at the horizon, he can't proceed not until he had found the Wolf. He hope *Lock won't do anything reckless and cause problems somewhere 'It'll be troublesome'.

Now that the Whales is about to arrive he needed to talk to them first.

WITIRA the Queen of the Whales stand straight as she walk with her head up high, her posture screams authority and her looks lets out majestic aura. 'It has been a while' she sigh looking around, behind him stood Archie and beside is Paseton who's smiling from ear to ear.

He is excited to see the Young Master after a long time, he had been busy helping his sister ruling their tribe.

Archie crossed his arms as he un-botheredly look at the Navy personel 'not bad' this was the least expectation he had from humans but since the young master is the culprit for this Navy it was understandable that it reached pass his bar 'Who knows what else he has under his sleeve' just thinking about the past he knew how clever and how smart the young master is, so he have his mind and eyes open whenever he is around his perimeter.

Soon enough they saw a group walking out the structure, it was the heroes/benefactor/allies/friends.

Witira smiles as they approach them half way "Young Master it has been long" she greeted, Cale nodded "However..it looks like you've got new family members.." she glance over the hooded people in further back.

Her heart hammered in anticipation 'is this really it? Is my hypothesis true?' she was alarmed thinking that another huge villain had appeared.

"I suppose" Cale just replied looking tired "Can we delay the departure?something unexpected had happened and we can't leave as of now" He asked

Witira had curiosity written across her face "It is not a problem" she glanced over the others who also seemed to be uneasy 'Is it so big of a problem that they look uneasy?' she looked over Paseton who's also clueless and Archie who is frowning.

"We will leave as soon as we found one of our missing family member I hope you understand" Cale added

Witira nodded "Missing? Kidnapped?" she was surprise, how can someone get kidnapped being around these people??

Cale shook his head sideways "No, he just sneaked away" that made her sigh in relief

"I understand I suppose we can discuss some of the agenda here?" She ask with a smile, she knew Cale was someone who doesn't waste time this was how Cale works.

Cale frowned 'Agenda? It's not like there's a problem' he sighed "It can wait, for now please understand" he said.

Witira nodded and calmed her hammering heart 'It must have been under control, good grief' she had thought that whatever the problem is, it must have been under the Young Master's control so he is taking it slow and calculating 'As expected, he never changed'.