Chapter 6: A new mission arises

< A new mission arises>

"Firstly you are currently stepping inside where the Rock Ancient power is found" Cale stated

The seven was baffled

"Yes inside of the cave that even *choi han did not even know existed is where the Ancient power of Rock is" Cale looked at them like he was bored talking about important informations "Before we go i would like to tell you important things you all should learn about Ancient powers"

Cale signaled Hans with a snap, the butler then started to pull out a notepad. Coughing fakely before reading.

"1. Only 1 Ancient power a single person can obtain." He started

Cale stood up "This might be confusing but you will be gathering at least 6-10 Ancient powers so you all need to decide and talk to this to your comrades or soon to be comrades to have a equal A.P"

"But there are also instances like Cale nim who can have all of the A.P" choi-han suddenly interjected

*Rosalyn "That doesn't make any sense" he was confused like the others.

'How can he have them?He's weak!?' They all thought.

Looking at the pale young man with red hair who is currently scrunching his nose looking at choi han.

"Well i have a different situation but i guess *Choi-han can have 2 to 3 A.P at least. If he can't then don't push it, you can blow up if you can't handle it." Questions lingered *Choi han's mind.

"But how did you do it?" *Choi han who had misunderstood Cale of thinking he might've thought that just because he is weaker than his counterpart it doesn't mean he can't do such a thing.

For the past week all of them were busy just minding their own time and training with their counterparts. The guests never really interacted with Cale, as Cale refused to go out too.

He can feel his life being sucked away if he saw 2 choi han's.

"The key is the Vitality of the heart which i will also tell you where to find it, but it doesn't mean you can recklessly attempt to be me" Cale glanced at the ancient dragon.

The Ancient dragon continued Cale's "There are still a lot of mysteries about Ancient powers and even the white star finds it hard to balance the elements in him. I am still looking for the Ancient powers potential, it's the best for you to find my counterpart so that you will be guided more"

Their guests gulped feeling the challenge to approach the ancient dragon in their world. They don't really know how or where to start but they will come there.

"But if you did try to only have one person then make sure to find the balance and gather the Vitality of the heart 1st or 2nd" cale tipped

Cale feels that *Choi han might shoulder the Ancient power so he is giving his best shot to advise him to not to.

"2.You will not be allowed to go anywhere away from the team" Hans spoke

"Now don't think of me as a bad person trying to control everyone" 'of course i do' cale thought as he continues "But you see your counterparts are kinda famous here so as much as we want we will avoid revealing our identity"

The 7 looked at each other "how?" *Lock asked

"We will have fake names!" The dragon replied.

----

"THIS... this is so-" *lock murmured

"SMART!? i know our other Lock" the dragon puffed his chest looking proud.