ᴅᴀʜʟɪÄ ɪꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"The sky people won't stop until they get what they want."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

"Now, I can talk to you in public however I want." Malìk wrapped his arms around Dahliä, the girl rolled her eyes. "You think you're so charming." He raised a brow, "Am I not?"

The lovers decided to spend some time alone in a isolated island near the Metkayina clan, it was a new spot that they wanted to explore together and now with their parents knowing about their relation. They didn't have to worry about being out late.

They spent all morning together with their siblings and wanted time alone from everyone.

"I don't know, are you?" She kissed his arm, and released from the boys grip. "I would like to think I am the most charming boy you have ever met." She smirked, "Keep thinking that."

As he kept kissing her neck, the girl's ears twitched and she felt a strange feeling in her stomach.

The same feeling that she felt the day she saw Quaritch. It went this uneasy feeling that she couldn't shake off, that something was wrong.

Despite being as happy as she could be since meeting Malìk and exploring this new side of her, Dahliä only ever had one goal and one goal only.

To protect her family.

Just because she's with Malìk doesn't mean that she would throw her priorities away, Dahliä isn't like that.

If she has a feeling that something is wrong, she will listen to it, and she's right when it it comes to it 100% of the time.

She turned over towards the direction, still hearing this strange noise. Her eyes scanned around until she squinted them towards the horizon, tilting her head slightly. "Do you hear that?"

"Mhm? Hear what?" He kept kissing her neck, Malìk was completely enjoying himself. How could he not? Dahliä put a hand on his face, pushing it away from her neck as she took a step towards the beach shore, water kissing her feet."The noises, it sounds painful."

Malìk was still trying to process how she basically pushed him away from her, "Do you hear it?" She repeated, her ears twitching at the noises from a distance. He proceeded to go quiet, and attempted to understand what she was talking about until he heard it himself.