➀➁

12. Are you sure you won't get outmaneuvered again and again, my friend?
-Lynn, Last Surprise
⇆ㅤ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ↻
02:40 ━━━━━━━⬤──── 03:55

"We have to call the team, when's the last time we dealt with one of Donnie's robot killing machines?! Shouldn't you have a manual on it by now?!"

Leonardo tapped on his wrist to contact their brothers, but was shut down by an insistent Donatello.

"No NO I have it under control!" Donnie pulled his staff out of nowhere and jumped in front of you protectively, spinning his bo and emitting a violet shield that fended off the machine's robotic claws, sparks flying off.

"Well you better take care of this metalhead before someone gets hurt! Like our buddy pal (Name) who happens to have no weapons and no mystic powers?" Leo shouted, taking out his katana from the void and charging head first.

"And the rest of the school?" you reminded.

"Oh, right. That too!" Leo added as an afterthought.

You hadn't actually seen the two fight together, more so what will usually happen during these lovely shebangs was that everyone split off into their own battles or took care of business in seperate teams. You figured that while they tried to take care of the robot, you'd shoo away Taylor's entourage who were taking selfies with the killing machine in the background.

"Great, it's O'Neil's weird friend," Taylor rolled her eyes as she swiped from filter to filter while you tried pushing them off the tennis field.

"Taylor, do you want to get a pic for the gram or do you want to go home with all your arms intact?"

The twins tag teamed Metalhead, slashing and bashing with their mystic weapons as purple and blue energy went bouncing around.

"What went wrong this time?" Leo interrogated his brother.

"Urghhh, I put a self-updating software on (Name)'s camera to help her out," Donnie revealed, jabbing the metal joints and making the evil machine falter. "I guess I should lay it back with all the out of date military AI usage."

Leonardo was astounded. "And you didn't POSSIBLY think it could go wrong?!"

The bo-wielder summoned a mystic mallet at the end of his staff. "Well I tried to get it to spell Christmas backwards and it somehow added a Z, so I didn't think we were in danger of a fame-obsessed killing machine!"

He swung it forward with all his might, purple energy radiating from his bo, and Metalhead was able to catch it while sustaining significant damage to its upper arm, the sick crunch sounding reminiscent of bones snapping. In its catch, it managed to throw Donnie backwards and Leo took charge.

"Teleportation jitsu!" Swinging his swords and teleporting, he reappeared in different spots while striking his swords into its circuitry with relentless fury.

Snap!

"My eyes!" Leo fell on the floor as the flash took him by surprise, and he looked up to see a film pop out of the insert at the top of its head. He managed to catch it and took a look while Donnie went at the machine from behind for another unsuccessful thrashing.

It was a picture of Leo, his face at an unglamorous angle mid-blink, and a bunch of red circles and arrows pointing at nonsense. It had somehow edited other nonsense pictures of him in there and even text?

"Kung-fu frog found in New York? This is supposed to improve (Name)'s grade?" Leo waved the picture back any forth with great offense.

You heard your name and responded. "Oh yeah, the teacher loved the stuff it came up with."