➁➃

PERSONA 3 RELOAD AND PERSONA 5 TACTJCS AND FINAL FANTASY 7 REBIRTH AND FINAL FANTASY 7 EVER CRISIS REVEALS ON THE SAME DAY LEEETS FUCKIIIIING GOOOOOOO
i was too lazy to beta this chap lol IT'S MY FANFIC AND I DECIDE WHERE THEY SPEND SUMMER VACATION
--

24. Ni una simple sonrisa, ni un poco de luz en sus ojos profundos
-El muchacho de los ojos tristes, Jeanette
⇆ㅤ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ↻
00:35 ━⬤──────── 03:27

"April, I fear this situation is dire," Master Splinter concluded, slipping on cool guy shades while standing beside the curly brunette.

"You're telling me," she said sarcastically. "And you're also telling me sounding weirdly happy about it."

In front of them, the four teenage mutant sickly turtles were lying on the floor together, lined up on a futon like a pack of sardines with masks (like, sick person masks not their normal ninja masks) and ice packs on each of their faces to cool down their intense fevers. Someone coughed, someone else groaned, they were basically on the verge of death.

"What? Me, happy?" Splinter sputtered suspiciously. "You are mistaken. I, their loving father, would never want my sweet innocent boys to suffer through an illness so grave that they would say yes to anything, including a new 50 inch LED TV screen."

"Well then, it's a good thing they have you to take care of them," she crossed her arms. "I left some medicine in the cabinet, but I can't stay."

"What?! You cannot expect me to take care of four sick teenagers alone!" he panicked.

"You wanna make it five?" April narrowed her eyes, and Splinter surrendered. "I'd help take care of them, but my sister and her family's visiting. Oh, I know, ask Casey. Wait-"

"She'd try to kill them."

"She would..." April admitted. "Okay, I have a last resort, but it's truly for desperate times."

"Please April, I must seek assistance to provide the utmost care to nurse my sons back to health," Splinter's eyes shimmered.

Nervously, she gave in and pulled her phone out, quickly typing a message and hitting send. Too anxious for what the response could be, she set the phone down in front of her and Splinter to see what the reply might be.

(Name): is currently typing...

Every minute without a reply stretched far too long and could be mistaken for an hour. The longer the silence, the more the two began to sweat nervously.

Ping!

April flinched, but was brave enough to pick up her phone and read the response.

"Well? What did she say?" Splinter begged.

(Name): No lol

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉✎☠︎︎☂

"(Name), ¿estás lista? Ya nos va hacer tarde," your father called from the front door. "And you know how your abuelita gets angrier the colder the food gets."

You turned your phone off and put it away before slinging your stuff sack (imagine a tote bag) over your shoulder and snatching the paper bags of bread from the kitchen.

"Sorry, I'm going now."

Like your family, your abuelita came from the same town in California as you after migrating. She didn't move at the same time you did though, and had only been here recently for the past year or so. Since you were the only family she had up here on the coast and was only an hour away (while legally abiding traffic laws) from the city, you and your dad visited regularly.