1

POV:
                         Shanea Johnson | nea

9:24pm
London, Shepards bush

"Can you man hurry up or mans leaving without you" Kesean yelled from the kitchen.

"I'm coming, just wait man" I huffed, walking out of the bathroom with Niyah behind me, finishing the last touches to her hair.

I came out the bathroom wearing a black jumpsuit paired with panda dunks, a black tote bag and had my hair in a middle part low slick back. Im not really the type to do to much with my fits, not trying to stand out. On the other hand Niyah wore a Skims black 2 piece, black crocs and had a side part honey brown 30 inch wig, which actually looked nice against her dark skin.

"Darling you look ghetto with those black crocs go change them" I convinced her.

"Girl that's the look I'm going for" Niyah cheesed to herself feeling happy about her fit choice.

"So your telling me you took 2 hours just to do some likkle bun inna your head" Kesean grinned to himself leaning his lanky body onto the front door.

Kesean wore a black essentials tracksuit matched with his black 4s. He had his Warren James silver necklace around his neck which made his neck tattoos stand out more and had a blunt behind his ear.

"Shut up, acting like you didn't wear that tracksuit three days in a row, nigga you dirty" I shook my head pushing past him to open the door.

"Aye I can't lie this is the last night your staying at mines. You be thinking you live here and shit. Bitch you don't pay the bills" Kesean mumbled to himself. I just stared at him giving him the 'be fucking Foreal' face.

I have been living with my brother for the past few days after i had moved out from my Dad's house. Me and Niyah agreed on buying an apartment together once we had our business sorted and bought the studio we needed, to take our nails and hair business further. My Dad told me that I don't have to move out just yet and i should get my life situated first, but Kesean had convinced him to let me buy my own place.

"Who does this man think he is" Niyah laughed to herself.

"Bitch he thinks he runs lewisham" I said making Niyah laugh even more.

"Say nothing" Kesean mumbled, making his way to the car park leaving us both behind. Sometimes I be thinking Kesean be on his period the way he takes everything to heart.

~

I sat in the passy of Kesean's BMW i4 scrolling on my phone.

                               IMESSAGE
___________________________________

                                          RICO.
                                 Today 22:41pm

S where u at ?

                                               Why r u messaging me..

😂why u still angry at me

              Is she blocked ?

Yes beautiful
I blocked her
Now stop moving diff on man

Hmm
I'm 10mins away.

Sn
I love you