8

POV:
                          NIYAH SMITH | yaya

London

"Girl what you going to do for your birthday?" Lyric asked Ronika.

Me, lyric, Ronika, Shanea, Kae, Cookie, Savanna and Kayla all decided to get out to lounge to catch up and whatever.

"I seriously don't know, Clavish said he was going to set something up at Nines once they allow him to open his club back up" Ronika said scratching her head.

It's been a while since Nines had been locked off, due to the shooting. I hope Clavish finds out who it is, well I mean it's Clavish who we are talking about..he's probably killed them already.

"Well it better be lit girl cause your going to be 21" Kae cheesed.

"Wait Kae is the police still investigating CeeCee's death?" Shanea turned her attention towards Kae.

"I think so, Clavish told me he would keep me updated, he got a couple niggas working in the police field" Kae responded.

"Sorry...but I hope you guys understand that she actually killed someone, you guys sitting here like shit is fine...shit is not fine" Savannah stood up "I don't give a fuck what CeeCee did behind your back but did you have to kill her, you could of fought it out or something...your mad weird for that".

"Savanna keep your voice down" Cookie whispered pulling Savannah back into her seat.

"No cause what the fuck, I wasn't even that close to the girl but that shit is fucked up Kae..you don't know how her death has affected many people, you probably don't care and think shooting someone is normal to you cause your bad man brother brain washed you into thinking killing people is fun" Savannah yelled.

"Hear this one" Ronika grinned.

"I did what I did and I ain't got no shame about it, CeeCee was irrelevant anyways they bitch needed to go" Kae stood up facing Savannah.

"Guys we in a restaurant, we already black, they gonna kick us out for acting ghetto" Lyric butted in.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK" Savannah yelled. "Maybe it was a good thing CeeCee fucked your man behind your back, you needed to be put into place AB needed to show you that you was the side chick and nothing but the side chick".

Kae reached over for her drink with her right hand, grabbing it firm and throwing it at Savannah's face.

"BITCH I KNOW YOU DIDNT"

Savannah climbed over the table rushing towards Kae. She grabbed her wig pulling her face flat down onto the table.

"Ouuuuuu my priv gone love this" lyric laughed, recording both Kae and Savannah.

"Girl put that phone down" Kayla told her.

Kae fought back. She grabbed Savannah's braids wrapping it around her wrist and slamming her head down onto the table.

"BITCH YOU THOUGHT MY WIG WASNT GLUED ON PROBABLY..HAIRBYNIQUE IS 100% LEGIT DONT GET ME FUCKED UP" Kae shouted.

I looked at Shanea and she had the same expression as me. This shit is fucked up. I don't blame Savannah for how she is acting, cause really in truly Kae did kill CeeCee when shit could of been sorted out differently.

"Okay okay enough chill" Ronika laughed trying to pull Kae off Savannah.

Cookie grabbed ahold of Savannah, trying to untangle Savannah's hand from Kae's wig.

"YOU BETTER GET OF ME BEFORE I START SWINGING ON YOU TOO" Savannah groaned at Cookie.

"Bitch who the fuck you talking to, cause I know for sure and certain I'll have your body paralysed for the rest of your life...your future gone be real slow unable to move disabled hoe" Cookie unleashed Savannah and sat back in her seat drinking her rum punch.