5

POV:
                        CBlu

"Bro why the fuck are you calling the police for?"Clavish asked me leaning onto me. "Why's my clothes wet fam? CBlu did you pour drink on man?"

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't move.
I looked at my left hand, dripping in blood. My hand started trembling.

FLASHBACK
_______

"Hurry up and wet man already" Clavish screeched at me. "If I kill him all of this is going to lead back to me, and Rakai is sure to put a bullet through my head".

My hand started to shake.
I tried to hold the gun steady not trying to think to much.

"Pass me the gun man" Kesean yelled, already snatching the gun out of my hand.

"Nah let me do it" Clavish said taking the gun from Kesean.

"Man we can't keep doing pass the parcel with this shit, hurry up and shoot man already" Rkay argued. " I ain't got time for this".

*bang* *bang*

"Damn why didn't you use a silencer" Kesean shrieked.

"Aye let's cut"

I stood there staring at the body. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I couldn't breath.

"Come on CBlu" Clavish yelled, pulling me to leave the block. "I'll leave you at the crime scene and you can spend the rest of your life in prison if you don't get your mind straight"

______

"What the fuck is going on?" Lyric yelled. "I told you motherfuckers not to bring any type of weapons up in here, damn"

"OH MY GOSH" Ronika ran over to Clavish trying to stop the blood gushing out from his back" "someone help, why is nobody helping".

The room fell silence turning there attention onto Clavish.

"Nah this motive is dead" Ab walked in two hours late, "why can't man hear no Afrobeats"glancing around at everyone then at the floor.

A puddle of blood filled the room.

"Shit"

__________________________________

POV:
Ronika stern | ron

9:15am
TWO WEEKS LATER
London, Dulwich

I sat in the living room, waiting impatiently. The night he got stabbed my heart had sunken, I thought I was going to lose him. He was rushed to Kings College hospital with me and CBlu by his side. The Doctor had told us that he lost a lot of blood but the person who had stabbed him didn't cause that much damage and that he will fully recover after a few weeks. I came to see him everyday in hospital, before Uni and after Uni I would be there by his side. A week went by and he told me not visit him anymore. So I stopped coming.