7

POV:
                              AB Reid | Armani

9:00am
A WEEKK LATER
London

I never thought this day would come.

Everything that has happened past the few days has  made me realise how much I loved her. I would do anything to go back into the past to change how I treated her. I stood next to Shanea and Niyah, my face in my hands. I was trying so hard not to shed tears,. But it felt like I had lost a whole part of me. It should've been me. I should of been the one to take a bullet to my chest. Kae should have shot me. If Tayshawn hadn't opened his dutty stinking mouth, none of this would have happened. Tayshawn can rot in hell for all I care.

Tayshawn had his funeral yesterday, but I never went. Tayshawn's case is still being investigated, but I'll give it one more week till the police drop the case.

I have something big planned for Kae and Clavish, them man think everything is sweet and sour, but this shit doesn't sit right with me.

We all stood up and got in a line to see the person before the casket closed.

I reached the ornamental glossy black casket. peering over, my body found it impossible to move.

CeeCee's body looked bitterly cold. There was no warmth in her body. It had looked like her soul had left her.

I grabbed her hand, clutching it in my palm.

I sniffled quietly, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I couldn't control it anymore. The tears welled from deep inside and coursed down my cheeks. My body looked calm compared to how tangled my mind was.

"Bro you good?" Clavish came from behind me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine man" I wiped my face, trying not to look feeble.

"Oh that's good" Clavish smirked. "What do you think about this funeral? It's nice init, do you plan on making yours like this, as you don't have that long to live"

I looked up from the casket, and stared into Clavish.
"If you kill me bro, I'll make sure you die with me on my mums life, just because you run the streets and you think you can rap doesn't mean shit, I'll have your coffin deeper than mines" I spat.

I ambled off, not trying to hear what Clavish had to say. That boy just talks from his ass.

~

I was seated at the back of the funeral.
Everyone had left, but I found it hard to leave. What was I suppose to tell Delilah and Devonte, this is unfair on them having to grow up without their mum.

"Hey AB, you alright?" Kayla came and sat down next to me. "I know what it feels like...losing someone you never thought you would lose, especially when you both planned your whole future together"

"Mhm" I could barely form a sentence. Tears ran down my face, one by one my face was soaked in tears.

"I remember when I found out Jalen was dead...I was sooo deep in depression that I started cutting myself just so I could be with him, I would make myself believe I was the cause of his death. I would cry everyday, praying to God if I could just see him one last time to tell him how much I loved him" Kayla continued on. "As years went on I accepted his death and started going church more with my Mum, I know Jalen would have told me it's time to move on from him so I started working on myself better, becoming a more open person and stop hiding in my room all the time,I still pray for him every night, hoping he is doing okay".

I looked up from my lap to see Kayla facing forward with fresh tears on the side of her face.

I reached over to her and gave her a hug, in which she accepted.