10

Never ride for gang.

__________________________________

10:23pmFEW HOURS LATER London, Mayfair

10:23pm
FEW HOURS LATER
London, Mayfair

"ITS A BAD BITCH BIRTHDAY TODAY." Ronika stood on the leather couch, shouting over the music. Ronika was so happy that she was turning twenty-one and was so thankful for God adding another year to her life.

It was the night of the reopening of Nines and the night where everyone was celebrating Ronika's birthday. It has been 3 hours since they've been partying hard and getting drunk as hell, but it was all for a good cause.

"I want to say thank you to everyone that came tonight, cause tonight wouldn't be tonight without you guys..I love you guys soooo much and I would kiss every single one of you, but I don't think grumpy Clavish would let me." Ronika felt the room floating around her like a boat. She tumbled over her foot but was able to catch her balance. Her eyes were lagging as she looked around the room. "And I want to say thank you to Clavish for buying me a Range Rover, I love you soo much in the whole wide world."

"Is she drunk?" Kayla asked Kae as she watched Ronika leap around the couch.

"She sure is." Kae laughed, joining Ronika on the couch as they jumped together.

"Aye aye enough." Clavish took the bottle of Vodka out of Ronika's hand. Clavish liked seeing Ronika enjoying herself, but she was more than enjoying herself tonight. It was her birthday so Clavish took it easy on her.

"Oh my days this is my song." Lyric beamed, listening to the intro of  Virginty by Vybz Kartel brought a smile to her face. "MEMBER WHEN MEH TAKE YOUR VIRGINITY." Lyric sang. She bent over, arching her back whining to the song.

"YES GIRLLL" Shanea shouted hyping Lyric up.

Lyric felt someone approach her from behind. Grabbing her hips they moved in sync with her waistline. Lyric didn't bother turn around to see who was behind her and decided to throw it back onto whoever was behind her.

"AGHH MY BOY TRE GETTING A LIKKLE WHINE YEAH." Lyric heard Kesean shout. She smiled at the name Tre and the thought of Tre grabbing her from behind. She couldn't believe this was actually happening.

Tre took a tighter grip around Lyric's waist and started humping her hard against his mash.

"DAMN HE GOING ALL IN." Clavish laughed with Kesean. They both fell back onto the couch from laughing. "AGHHHH" Clavish exaggerated his laugh.

Lyric finally stood up, looking behind her she saw Tre staring at her. He wore a pair of grey jeans with a white plain jumper and white forces, the nigga looked good.

"MAN SAID HE STARTED HUMPING HER" Kesean laughed. "OH MY DAYS THIS GUY IS HILARIOUS." Kesean leaned on Tre still laughing.

"DONT PLAY SUH MI LUV IT BY POPCAAN OR TRE WOULD GO CRAZY." Clavish laughed adding onto Kesean's joke which made Kesean fall onto the floor, holding his stomach as he laughed.