11

I know it's hurting
                                 To see me gone.

________________________________

                                           POV:
                       Kae Wattson

6:45pm
A MONTH LATER
London, Dulwich

"What does it say?"

"Girl what the fuck does the lines mean?" Ronika shouted from behind the bathroom door.

"Open the door." I knocked on the door waiting for her to open it.

"Here." Ronika swung open the door and handed me the pregnancy stick. I analysed the stick and saw two faint red lines. I squinted my eyes making sure I wasn't seeing shit that wasn't there. "Girl you pregnant." I looked up at her in disbelief.

"You lying, let me see." Ronika snatched the pregnancy test out my hand and had a look at it herself. "Oh my gosh...I'm pregnant." She whispered. "OH MY GOSH WHAT DO I DO?"

"Chill chill." I laughed. I couldn't believe Ronika was actually pregnant. Maybe because I kept mentioning her in those TikTok's with young Mums, commenting "this is a sign for you to take one for the team", or maybe because her and Clavish be fucking seven days a week.

"You don't have to do anything for now just chill." I told her, grabbing both of her wrist for her to calm down. "Are you going to tell Clavish now or are you going to keep it a surprise?"

"Erm I don't know, he's been real quiet lately ever since his club got locked off again permanently, and Kesean being in hospital has broken him completely. I ask him what's wrong but he just tells me "everything's good" or "don't worry about man", so I've been giving him space hoping he'll come and talk to me." Ronika mumbled. I could see Ronika's eyes slowly becoming glossy. I hated seeing her upset, especially over some dumb shit.

"I'll talk to him okay." I told her, which she nodded. "Don't stress yourself, for now keep it a secret from him until we find out what's going on." I grabbed ahold of  her neck with my arms and pulled her into a hug.

*knock* *knock*

"That must be Clavish, I'll go get the door." I told her, releasing from the hug. "I want to see you smiling when I come back."

"Girl whatever." Ronika kissed her teeth laughing. She sat on the edge of the bed and scrolled through her phone.

I leaped down the carpet stairs towards the front door. I held unto the knob and twisted the lock with my right hand. "You took your time Cla-"

I never thought seeing him after 2 months would make me this vulnerable. He stood in front of me, his pearly white teeth smiling at me, His brown soft skin, his innocent beige eyes; I never thought I would see again.

"Yo." His deep voice made my stomach twist and turn. "I missed you." Three words that were music to my ears. I wanted to say it back but my mouth wouldn't let any words out.

"WHYS THE DOOR STILL OPEN?" I heard Ronika shout from upstairs. If Ronika found out he was outside her door right now she would kill us both.

"IT WAS SOME KIDS KNOCKING ON PEOPLES DOORS." I lied to her. "IM GOING SHOP DO YOU WANT SOMETHING?" I shouted, so she could hear.

"OOO GET ME A CARTON OF KA AND TWO BARS OF CHOCOLATE, I GOT TWO PEOPLE TO FEED FROM NOW ON." Ronika laughed to herself.

"Is she pregnant?" AB asked.