4

POV:
AB Reid | D

ONE HOUR LATER
London, New Cross

I left the house after calling myself an Uber to pick me up.

"Wait Armani"

I turned around to see CeecCee running down the steps.

"Have you told Kae yet?" She asked me.

"No she doesn't need to know"

"Yes she does Armani me and her are close friends and it's a matter of time till she finds out. Devonte and Delilah are now 6 years old we can't keep hiding them away anymore. When I was 14 and pregnant you told me to lie to everyone and tell them I aborted the baby as I didn't want the rapist to be the Dad of my children."

"Calm down man"

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down, if you don't tell her soon I will" CeeCee yelled at me with tears running down her face.

"Look I'll call you later my Uber is here" I pulled her in for a hug leaning my chin on her head. "Stop crying".

___________________________________

                                       POV:
                             Clavish Wattson

London, Peckham

"Come in this room nobody is in here" I yelled at Ronika so she could hear me over the music.

I locked the door behind us and turned to face her.

She sat on the bed staring at me. I licked my lips, just by staring at her made me hard. She looked so good in my tracky.

I went up to her grabbing her by the neck so she was looking up at me and started kissing on her neck.
I know she likes it when I'm rough with her.

My hand moved down from her neck and slipped into her panties. I rubbed on her clit with my thumb tilting her head back.

"Clavis-" Ronika moaned.

"Take these off" I told her, taking a step back.

She did as she was told and sat back on the bed.

I approached her again pushing my ring and my finger into her, in and out continuously.

I watched her as she bit her bottom lip trying not to release a moan.

I took my fingers out of her and place it on her lips for her to lick off.

I pulled my joggers down, making a smile grow on her face.

"Do your ting" I told her.

She got on her knees and sucked on the tip.
She spat on it, deepthroating my ting.

She looked me in my eyes. This girl is too fucking sexy man. Got man all excited and shit.

"Ah shit" I groaned.

I'm so close to bussing inna her mouth.

She grabbed ahold of my balls and started massaging it.

  Damn she ain't playing about.

"FUCKKK" I grunted and bussed in her mouth.

"Swallow that shit, don't be wasting it"

She gulped and opened her mouth to show me she had swallowed every last bit of it.

I pushed her back onto the bed, spreading her legs.

I rubbed my dick on the entrance of her pussy. Without any warning I slipped my dick inside her causing her to gasp.

I pushed in all my inches and she let out the loudest moan.

Music to my ears.

"Deepe- go deeper" she told me..

I picked up my pace even more grabbing ahold of her neck.

"Turn around"

She got on her stomach and arched her back all the way. I smacked her ass as it bounced on my dick. Throwing it back I allowed her to do her ting.

I finally took control and fucked her rough, ramming it into her.

I eventually slowed down my pace and gave her a few slow strokes.

"What's that Clavish?"

"What's what?" I asked, still in her.

"Someone just slid something from underneath the door".

I pulled myself out of her and put my dick away pulling up my joggers.

I went to the door and picked up a piece of paper opening it to see what it said.

"What the fuck"

I opened the door stepping out of the room.

"Clavish" Ronika yelled. The music was to loud for me to hear what she was saying.

I manoeuvred through the crowd of people looking around for who slipped the note underneath the door. It was dark and I couldn't see a damn thing.

"Someone switch on the lights in this shit". I yelled.

My head started to spin.

it felt like i was hallucinating. Slowly by slowly a migraine was building up in my head, everything was going blurry.

"Shit" I groaned.

"Bro you good?" CBlu laughed at me.

"Shit"

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"Somebody call 999"

"NOW HURRY THE FUCK UP"

♾️