9

We might share the same blood,
But that doesn't mean anything.

_______________________________

2:45pm
FEW DAYS LATER
London, lewisham

"Shit...I miss Tayshawn man." Clavish frowned at the tired line he'd heard at least a million times as he ate his McDonald's. Cblu sat across from them, watching as Kesean buried himself into the chair.

Clavish, Kesean, Rakai and CBlu were in the barber shop. CBlu needed a cut so they all decided to tag along. Ever since Tayshawn died; shit hasn't been the same. Everyone has been distant from each other and the group was falling apart.

"Yeah shit is fucked up" CBlu said from the barber chair.

"Do you want me to kill AB? Cause he already on my hit list" Clavish spoke. When Clavish found out how AB cheated on Kae, he wanted to put a bullet in him right there. Clavish doesn't mess around with his sister, if someone does her wrong he would be two steps behind from killing them. Ever since they're Mum died, Clavish promised Kae that he would always be there for her, even if they were on bad term or good terms he would always be by her side.

"You always want to kill someone huh" Rakai laughed.

"It's my stress relief" Clavish smiled.

"Yo your fucked up in the head" CBlu side eyed him.

"Yo Tony make his hairline go a few inches back" Clavish called out.

"Aye aye don't do that to my hair now" CBlu turned to look at Tony.

"Keep your head straight boy" Tony frustratedly turned his head back around, which made Clavish, Kesean and Rakai laugh hard.

"Have you heard from AB though?" Kesean looked around to the three of them.

"..Nahh" they all said.

"Seems like the boys gone missing" CBlu said.

"He knows to go missing, he doesn't want me to find him...pussy" Clavish hissed.

"Yeah he's a pussy"

The four of them turned their heads towards the door and saw Tremani walk in.

"Yo my brudda" Kesean stood up to hug Tremani. "It's been a minute Tre"

"It sure has" Tremani smiled.

"Wow this nigga grew a few inches, you taller than me g" Clavish stood up.

"Nah you just getting shorter bro" Tre grinned.

"Cool say nothing" Clavish sat back down.

Tre sat down next to Rakai and stretched his legs out.

"Yo" Rakai nodded his head at Tre.

"Oh that's my cousin Rakai" Clavish motioned to Tre.

"What's good?" Tre dubbed Rakai up. "Aye is that Caden I see In the chair?"

"Yo Tre, I go by CBlu now"

"CBlu?..what kind of-"

"Aye bro I told him already, he knows how fucked up his name is" Kesean butted in.

"What? you didn't tell me shit" CBlu called out.

"Oh well now you know" Kesean Cheesed, making everyone laugh.

"So when did they let you out?" Kesean asked Tre.

"Like last week still" Tre replied.

"Damn man did 2 years" Clavish said. Tre went to prison when he was 20 years old. The feds had pulled him over on road and he had weed and all sorts in his car. He was soon to be in jail anyways for the amount of crimes he had committed.