6

POV:
                                Lisa Mai Williams

TWO HOURS BEFORE
London, Brixton

He ripped of my clothes, and pulled down his boxers. Pushing his dick in. I gasped.

It's sooo big.

"Yeah scream man's name" Tyrese laughed.

He picked up his pace.

My legs started to shake uncontrollably and I moaned, crying out of pain and pleasure.

Tyrese fucked me so rough. My vagina will not be the same after. I could feel it in my belly.

I arched my back, holding the counter for support.

He slowed down his strokes, pulling his dick out and shoving it back in again.

"Ty- I can feel it in my stomach" I squealed.

"That's nothing. My dick should be in your throat by now" he chuckled

After a full more strokes he pulled us both down on the kitchen floor.

Now I was on top.

I placed both of my palms on his shoulders and arched my back a little. I rotated my hips and bounced pon the cocky.

He gripped my waist, cursing.

"Yo slow down.."

Tyrese groaned, flipping us both over.

He turned me on my back, putting my legs over his shoulders, giving me slow strokes.

"Reecee baby" I moaned.

I scratched his back with my acrylic nail. He slowed down his strokes. Then I felt a warm liquid in me.

He pulled his dick out standing up to put his clothes back on.

"Don't tell Rakai about this yea" Tyrese looked at me.

"You know your secret is safe with me" I smiled. I stood up looking for my bra around the kitchen. "So when are you going to tell Rakia?"

"Tell Rakai what?" He asked.

"That you sent Rkay to shoot Clavish inside his club"

"Listen Rakai doesn't need to know shit, if he doesn't know shit he doesn't spill shit" Tyrese groaned. " you know Rakai doesn't fuck with Rkay, and for me to send Rakai to shoot up the club Clavish would know I was behind it".

"Right" I mumbled.

"I'm suppose to be playing dead remember" Tyrese grinned "Clavish thought he killed man that night, two bullets didn't do shit to me,. And that boy CBlu he's a pussy blud".

"So what about the AP party where Clavish got stabbed?" I questioned.

"Oh nah man had nothing to do with that still, someone else is trying to get Clavish off roads too"

     (END OF LISA'S POV)

__________________________________

London, Central SW

"Let's play a game...own up or get bunned" Clavish smiled at everyone.

"I don't mind playing a game but what's with the gun though?" AB questioned.

"I've never played a gun game before unless your playing real life COD" Kae said. "Remember when I killed you in COD AB?