Filler: The Kitten and the School AU

A/N

Chapter NOT edited.

Gosh, my first AU. 

I actually had a lot of fun with this one, and I'm planning more in the future. So, expect maybe a Pokemon one because I love Pokemon.

....

Konoha Academy. The most prestigious school in all of Japan. It's a whole school system in one. Middle school, High School, College, advanced classes, you name it and you can get it here. The rumors are that only 1 person gets accepted every semester.

The Student Council, the most feared group next to the Disciplinary Committee. They consist of Neji Hyuga, Sabaku no Gaara, and Koneko Hatake.

With a bunch of lackeys, these 3 rule the whole school as the Student Council and the Disciplinary Committee.

But as the story starts, a new protagonist enters. His name? Sasuke Uchiha.

...

In order to follow in his brother's footsteps, Sasuke Uchiha fixes the collar of his uniform and walks up the stairs of the Academy.

His parents had signed him up for Konoha Academy without his well being, being accepted almost immediately. With a new year starting and him being an Uchiha, it was only natural.

When his parents told him that they signed him up for the academy he went up to his room and and searched it up immediately. All he got was a sign up sheet for the school. So he waited for his brother to get home.

His thoughts were interrupted as a voice called out, "You, what are you doing out here? Class is about to start in 10 minutes. " Sasuke looked up to the top of the stairs and saw a red head with his arms crossed.

Sasuke noticed a kanji on his forehead, but couldn't make it out because the boy's hair was in the way, "I'm new." He said, "You're not going to give the new kid detention are you?" He continued, facing the student up front.

The red head glared at him and put his hand out, "Your schedule." He ordered vaguely.

Sasuke pulled out a folded piece of paper out of his uniform pocket, "Here..." He trailed off, raising an eyebrow expecting the boy to say his name.

The student unfolded the paper and turned around, "Gaara. Now follow me."

The two walked through the hallways, passing students on the way. Sasuke looks around, "This school's big for the amount of students." He spoke. Gaara mearly glanced at him, but continues to walk.

"Here. Your homeroom class. You will report here at 8:15am sharp everyday. You will receive a student helper to guide you around the school. He will also be your dorm mate. Announcements start at 8:18, lunch is at 12:30, and school ends at 3:15." Gaara turns to face Sasuke, giving him his schedule,"When you receive your dorm number, report there after school clubs, those are required. Dinner is at 5:30pm, breakfast is at 7:30am, and finally curfew is at 10:00." He finishes and heads the opposite direction.

Sasuke checks his watch, 8:14am. He knocks on the door.

Knock

Knock

Knock

The door opens to reveal a man with long black hair and an aura that feels like a snake, "Hello Sassssuke. Welcome to my classss. I am Orochimaru, your Biology teacher." He introduced, motioning towards his class, "Classss thiss is Sassssuke Uchiha. Hm...go sssit next to Naruto, Sassuke. Naruto raissse your hand."