Chapter 1: The Kitten Graduates! (EDITED)

~Third person POV~

Her raven and silver hair flowed down her back as she was getting ready for another day of school. But, she was interupted as someone knocked on the door. Her electric blue eyes almost seemed to be glowing as she opened the door.........

.........Just to see her 'eternal rival' and his sensei.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, her voice a little deeper than most girls, but it seems to fit her character perfectly.

"WE HAVE COME TO BATTLE OUR YOUTHFUL, ETERNAL RIVALS" they yelled in unison.

She sighs "Sure I guess. Come on in." she says, opening the door wider as they can come inside. "I'll get my dad for you." she offers, going up the stairs to her father's room.

She knocks on the door and out comes a white haired man. "Dad your 'youthful' rival and his mini-me came to challenge us again." the man nods and go back into his room, coming out minutes later, fully clothed and ready to go.

They both walked down the stairs and eat breakfast not caring if anyone was waiting for them. The duo in green jumps into the kitchen, only seeing the girl cleaning dishes and the man reading a book. "We'll be there in a minute, Gai. Koneko has to wash dishes and I want to finish this chapter."

"OF COURSE, KAKASHI WE WILL BE WAITING YOUTHFULLY AT THE TRAINING GROUNDS!" The older in green 'Gai' ran out the door with his mini-me following him like a lost puppy.

As the girl, Koneko, finished cleaning the dishes, her father finished reading the chapter in his book and they made it to the training grounds.

Both of the duos got into their stances. And a countdown started "3" The green duo said. "2" the other duo said boredly "1" Koneko yawned. "GO!" they all yelled in unison.

Koneko charge for the mini-me and started to kick left and right, but he kept dodging or blocking. The mini-me kicked Koneko in the stomach and she went flying. Koneko got together, flipped, and landed on all-fours, almost like a cat. She ran towards the mini-me at blinding speed, and then kicking him in the face, knocking him out-cold. She turned around and walked towards her father, that was watching the whole thing.

"You're really like a cat. But I'm the cat so your the kitten." he said in a matter-of-factly way. He turned around, but not before saying, "You played for too long, you're late for school." then he poof away.

~Koneko's POV~

I finally made it to school and when I went in the class was lined up. Probably for a transformation jutsu. Iruka-sensei looked towards me " Koneko, you're late, again"

" Well, I saw this little kitten playing with a scarecrow, but her paw got stuck and I had to get her out."

"Just like her father....." he murmured under his breath. "Anyways, we're doing the transformation jutsu again because of someone." he said glancing at Naruto." Next, Naruto Uzumaki" Naruto went up and transformed into a naked girl with blond pigtails.

"NARUTO! STOP IT WITH THE TRICKS!" Iruka yelled into Naruto's face.

"In his defence Iruka-sensei, He did transform, it still counts because you didn't say what to transform into. So give him the credit he deserves" I defended Naruto.

"I-it's ok Neko-chan,"

"No, Naruto. You need the credit you deserve. I can't stand here and watch one of my comrades get punished for something he hasn't done."

"YOU CAN'T BE TALKING!" I look to see a pink haired girl talk to me. "YOU'RE ALWAYS LATE! AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN WEARING PROPER NINJA ATTIRE! ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS MY SASUKE-KUN! AND WHAT'S WITH YOUR HAIR, YOU FREAK!" she screeched. My bangs casted shadows over my eyes. She started to freak out and the killing intent raising isn't helping either.