Epilogue: The Kitten and her acts of treason.

The words that changed one girl's future was still ringing in everyone's ears.

"Koneko Uchiha-Hatake has been seen with the Akatsuki. She is now a threat to the village and is now your enemy."

"THAT'S CRAZY GRANNY! NEKO-CHAN CAN'T BE WITH THOSE PEOPLE!"

"It's been decided by the Village Elders and the Konoha Council, Naruto, nothing can be changed. Koneko has committed treason against her own village, face the true."

The gray haired male stepped out the room, not believing anything thats happening. His own daughter, gone and in the enemy's hands.

....

On the monument looking over the village, a girl stood, her raven and silver hair flowing down her back like a waterfall and her electric blue eyes almost seeming to be glowing as she stared at her old home.

A male with black hair in a ponytail and blazing red Sharingan approached her, putting a hand on her shoulder, "Do you really want to leave everything behind? Friends, family, everything you built up to now, do you want to leave it?"

Pushing his hand off, she draped her cloak over her hospital gown, the red clouds swaying with every step she took, "Of course." she said, her voice voiding of any emotions.

A blue fish man smirked, and put his hand on her head, "I knew you would come to us."

"I'm not much use for you anyway."  she said, making both of the men confused, "Besides." she stated turning around, her glowing blue eyes replaced with hatred filled Sharingan.

"I'm just a copy."