Chapter 3: The Kitten and the C-ranked mission! (EDITED)

A/N

Edit (7/10/18): I fixed a lot of things so it matches up with Shippuden, however most of the original writing is still here. I'm also getting rid of all of the author's notes in the beginning and ending of the stories. Thanks for reading <3

——————

~Koneko's POV~

We were currently catching a cat. But me, being me, the cat came up to me and started caressing my leg. So, I pulled out my mic, sat down and started playing with the cat.

"You're so adorable~ Yes you are~ You're fur is so soft~ Nyah~" I cooed, squeezing the cat's paws gently.

"Nyah!~ Nyah!~" Tora replied.

While I was having my little conversation, I was rudely interrupted by an orange blob tackling me."Ow."

"OH! I"M SORRY NEKO-CHAN! I WAS TRYING TO GET THE CAT! DATTEBAYO!" He exclaimed, tugging the cat from me. The cat got freak out and started scratching him. "OW! OW! OW!"

I sigh and gently took the cat from him, "It's ok Tora~ The mean orange blob isn't going to hurt you anymore~" I cooed, petting his fur.

"CAN WE GET ANOTHER MISSION! I HATE CATS!"

I walked to Kakashi, "Here," I said, putting the cat in front of him.

"You keep it," He starts walking off , "I saw that little episode you had there, it was quite adorable."

"Tsk."

——————

I gave the Fire Daimyo's wife back her cat and she started hugging it to death. I couldn't bear to watch it so I hid behind Kakashi's back and hugged him from, "I'm so sorry, Tora." I mumbled into his back.

I was snapped out of my trance when I heard Iruka yell at Naruto. I got off of Kakashi's back and walk foward. "I got this Naruto." I said putting my arm in front of him.

I grab a water bottle from my pouch and poured it on my head. "Eh? Neko-chan what are you doing?" Naruto asks.

Kakashi's eyes widen, realizing what I was doing."Umm, You don't have to do that, you're getting desperate." The rest of the team had confused faces, wondering what was going on.

I few seconds later, my 'ears' popped up. "WHAT! NEKO-CHAN HAS CAT EARS?!" Naruto screamed.

"No, just watch." Kakashi pointed at me.

I walk up to the Hokage and Iruka-sensei. I put on kitten eyes and started, "Grandpa Hokage! Koneko wants to go on a C-ranked mission, with her new teammates! Koneko isn't going to learn anything if she's finding little kitties! Please? It's just one C-ranked? Koneko promises to keep them safe! Nyah~" I cooed.

The Hokage blushes a little, seeing one of his only weakness, 'granddaughter', "Fine, I'll make an exception," he says. Naruto starts cheering. I smirk and turn around, Sasuke turned his head to the side, Sakura was staring at me with jealousy, Naruto was still cheering, and Kakashi was smirking under his mask. "Send in our visitor!"

The door opened to see and drunk guy. "What the? A bunch of snot nosed kids?" He takes a swig of his sake, "And you the little one, with the idiotic look on his face. You really expect me to believe you're a ninja?" we all line up. It was Sasuke, Sakura, me, then Naruto.

"I'LL DEMOLISH YOU!"

"You can't demolish the client, Naruto" I inform, patting him on the back, "It's fine. Puberty's gonna hit you someday."