Chapter 5: The Kitten and the Senbonzakura Promise! (EDITED)

A/N

Edit (7/10/18): I fixed a lot of things so it matches up with Shippuden, however most of the original writing is still here. I'm also getting rid of all of the author's notes in the beginning and ending of the stories. Thanks for reading <3

———————
~Previously~

I find a field about 150 meters away from the others. But when I landed, my gem fell out my hair, and broke........

~Third Person POV~

The gem shattered and electric blue chakra flew up and crashed behind her. The chakra then formed into a cat and swallowed her. (Like Ryoko's tranformation on Kill la Kill)

Koneko's black part of her hair began to be taken over by the white. But, the black hair didn't fade away, it turned into a braclet with a thin, electric blue line in the middle. Koneko grew a black tail and her outfit changed. She was a completely different person now.

When the chakra disappeared, Koneko's eyes snapped open. (Photo on the side is Koneko's crystal form)

~Koneko's POV~

I was interrupted out of my thoughts when Kakashi came out of the bush. "Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Koneko, your daughter."

"You don't look like Koneko."

"I KNOW!" I shout, "My gem broke and I transformed into this." I said, gesturing to my body.

He looked like he was in thought for a bit and then ordered, "Try flowing chakra to your headband."

I nod and flowed my chakra to my headband

~Third Person POV~

Koneko flowed chakra towards her headband and the headband and clothes turned in electric blue chakra. Her clothes and hair turned back to normal. The chakra shrunk back and turned into gems back in her hair.

~Koneko's POV~

I finished the transformation and he stared at me with wide eyes, "Now I believe you." He said, "I changed my mind. Stay here and practice on the transformation." and he left.

I grabbed the crystal out of my hair and threw it against the tree.

I started to figure out my powers. I looked around, enhanced seeing. I heard building, advanced hearing. I jumped from tree to tree, cat-like reflexes. I tried to turn on my sharingan but I couldn't. What the hell?! What happened to my sharingan?!

I flowed chakra to my headband and went back to everyone.

"Oh you're back." Kakashi said, "You can join Sakura to go guard the bridge builder." he ordered, pointing to a dirty and tired Sakura, leaning against a tree.

"Come on bubblegum," I said going towards the bridge.

She immediately got up and yelled, "I WANT TO RACE YOU FOR TOP FEMALE IN THE GROUP!"

I turned to like at her and agreed, "Ok," I went to where she was and got ready, "I can give you a 3 minute head start if you need it." I offered.

She smirked, "Cha! I can totally win now!" She turned towards Sasuke, "WISH ME LUCK SASUKE-KUN!" She screeched.

Aparently, It caused Sasuke to lose focus and he fell down the tree and glared at Sakura, "You're annoying." he said bluntly.

Sakura looked heartbroken and Naruto noticed, "GOOD LUCK SAKURA-CHAN!" He yelled, trying to boost her spirits. Sakura grew an irk mark and yelled, "NARUTO YOU'RE ANNOYING! I'M GOING TO LOSE FOCUS, BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Kakashi and I sweatdropped, "Hypocrite," we mumbled in unison.

Sakura got ready and I just sat down. Kakashi raised a hand, "Ready,"

"Set,"

"GO!" She started running like a she had to poop or hold up her non exist boobs and just sat there waiting for the ok.

"You're good to go, Koneko." Kakashi said. I stood up and sped off.

I reached the bridge and it took 30 seconds for Sakura to arrive, "NO FAIR! I'M THE FASTEST IN THE GROUP NEXT SASUKE!" she screamed.

~Sasuke's POV~

I was staring at disbelief at Koneko's speed. Kakashi must have noticed and said, "That isn't even half of it. Koneko's wearing leg weights, equal or even heavier then her rival."

What?! If she's faster than me and we're the same age, how am I going to defeat Itachi? I looked up the tree. Hn, I can't have tree beat me either.

~Koneko's POV and Timeskip~

I carried 6 beams using chakra to enhance my strength to the other side of the bridge with Tazuna, while Sakura was sitting and yawning. "You always this lazy?" Tazuna asks Sakura. She tries to pretend she didn't yawn. "Where's the weird blond kid and the one with the attitude?"

"Training," Sakura answers, "Climbing trees."

"Too tough for you?" Tazuna asks mockingly.

"Nooo... In fact, I'm the best! That's why the sensei sent me to guard you." Sakura answer snobbily.

Tazuna and I stop walking, "You're joking! I can understand why the kitty's here." he say disbelievingly. I run to the spot Tazuna put his beam down and went to go get the rest.

I walk back and Tazuna and Sakura were going to town.

~Timeskip~

Tazuna, Sakura and I were walking through the town and I felt really bad about them. Children, adults, and elders are dirty, hungry and slowing dying and Gato is the cause. Just thinking about him makes me want to rip his head off and turn his stomach to blood n' gore soup

"Hey guys," I said trying to catch their attention. "I'll be right back." They nod and I run into the middle of town.

I reach into my pouch and take out my flute, reattaching the pieces together. Taking a deep breath, I began my song.

My mother taught me how to play my flute because she had said her family had used it as a tool or various things.

Calming or healing... maybe even the weather or war. She told me that my chakra was special in a way that it couldn't be described perfectly. It wasn't like a normal nin's chakra, but it was like a new life form that held so much power to yet be discovered.

Using the flute was a tool to convey my emotions or the emotions I wanted to bestow upon others.

~Sakura's POV~

Tazuna and I walked out of the store and there was a bunch of people surrounding some people playing beautiful music. We look at each other and had the same idea. We pushed people to the side and saw Koneko playing the flute with tears streaming down her eyes. TThe song ended and there was tears slowly dripping out of my eyes.

How could a regular flute cause me to cry? Was it the skill that Koneko possessed? No... that couldn't have been it.

I looked around to see the other villagers crying, but not of sadness.

They were crying of happiness as it they found a savior.

~Koneko's POV~

I opened my eyes as I finished playing and I saw all of the people with tears in their eyes. I put on a sad smile and bowed. The crowd jumped up and started clapping and shouting. I wiped my tears, finally realizing they were there and smiled at the crowd.

The next thing I knew, a pink blob tackled me, "That was awesome!" Sakura praised. She let go and I put on a small smile.

I turned to the crowd and stood on a nearby box and yelled, "I PROMISE! I PROMISE ON THAT SONG THAT WE WILL GET THAT BRIDGE FINISHED! IF ANYTHING STANDS IN MY TEAM'S WAY WE WILL DEFEAT THEM SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FREEDOM BACK!" the crowd started cheering and I turned and walked back to Tazuna's house, leaving that promise in my hands and in those villager's hearts.

One day, I will free them of Gato's wrath.........