Filler: The School AU Part.2

A/N

Ok since I lost all of my pictures for the genderbend AU, I've decided to make things easier for myself and make another school AU. Besides, by the time I post this, my school year has started. Guess who's a big freshman now ^.^ not me. I'm a smol freshman that needs to tend to her memes.

I'm also super hype because I get to add Itsuo and Toshiyuki o(^▽^)o. I love those losers. It's really funny...I keep avoiding Takara. Does she even exist anymore .-.

REMINDER!!!! Q&A open! I'm doing a Q&A for the ending of this book. ((btw it's almost done. I have like a chapter and a half left)) Questions are for anybody! Koneko, Itsuo, Toshiyuki, Takara, and ME!

Big announcements at the end as well!

PS Sasuke and Koneko are dating since this is a continuation of the first one. And this one got a little crackish. Sorry not sorry.

WARNING. JEALOUS OOC SASUKE DOWN BELOW. REMEMBER, MY FILLERS ARE MY CRACK OKAY? I LIVE OFF OF THESE.....I live off a jealous ooc Sasuke....

Word Count: 4875 (Longest chapter yet)

------------

"Excuse me." Koneko called out to a student who dropped one of their papers. The student stopped and turned around, "You dropped this." she said holding out the paper to the student.

The student sighed in relief, "Arigato. Ano...Watashi wa recently transferred from the U.S. and watashi can't find my way around this maze of a Gakuen." Of course they were from the U.S. The student had a really bad accent and it sounded like they self taught them self Japanese for an hour. And what's with the 'ano'? Can't they just say 'umm?'

Transfer students. That was the only exception for students to come to the academy before the next selection each semester. They would stay for only stay for half a year though. Unless the school decides that the student was exceptional of what they did. Though most of the transfer students were people who wanted to visit Japan for everything but the school.

There was rules for transfer students as well. They must keep a 3.0 or above GPA. There was also 2 students from each country or state that can come each time. As established before, they must possess an exceptional talent in order to stay in the school. Finally, a week after each semester, there's a test of some sort so each transfer students can show off their exceptional talent(s).

That reminded her of someone she knew...Shaking away her her thoughts, Koneko smiled and handed the student the paper, "I wish you luck. This school is tough to get by. If you need help, contact me." Besides, it was the rule for the school's prefect to have a calm collected attitude in front of every student. No matter what reason they came to the school.

The student nodded and pulled out their phone, "Then you can help me find this place. I saw some YouTubers go to it and apparently it's from an anime."

Koneko was out of patience already. They came to Japan, just so they can go to a place that was in an anime? Sure it was cool, but coming to one of the most prestigious schools in the world just to do it? Plus, that was one of most popular romance out there. How can they not even know the title of it?

Grabbing a nearby student by their collar, Koneko shoved them in front of the transfer, "I order you to help this person." She said before leaving and taking out her phone. She needed to take a phone call.

....

"Your time is almost up! You have no exceptional talent the school can keep you for!" She exclaimed into her phone. She was now on the roof, where people were only permitted to go on during free time and break.