Chapter 6: The Kitten meets Snow! (EDITED)

A/N

Edit (7/10/18): I fixed a lot of things so it matches up with Shippuden, however most of the original writing is still here. I'm also getting rid of all of the author's notes in the beginning and ending of the stories. Thanks for reading <3

———————

~Previously~

I turned to the crowd and stood on a nearby box and yelled, "I PROMISE! I PROMISE ON THAT SONG THAT WE WILL GET THAT BRIDGE FINISHED! IF ANYTHING STANDS IN MY TEAM'S WAY WE WILL DEFEAT THEM SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FREEDOM BACK!" the crowd started cheering and I turned and walked back to Tazuna's house, leaving that promise in my hands and in those villager's hearts. One day, I will free them of Gato's wrath.........

~Koneko's POV~

I turned to Sakura and pulled out a small bag of candy that I had planned to save for later, "Here, give this to the children of the village. I'm going back to check on those two." I ordered. Before she can say anything, I teleported to Sasuke and Naruto.

I poofed to them and I found them on the ground, passed out. I sighed, picked them up and teleported to the house.

~Timeskip to Dinner~

I was casually eating my food while Naruto and Sasuke had an eating competion, Kakashi was reading, and Sakura had a disgusted look on her face.

"Guys, can you please stop eating so much? You're going to throw up." I say normally, and right on cue, they throw up.

I sigh, "They never learn." and Kakashi nods in agreement.

~Timeskip to the end of Dinner~

I was helping Tsunami wash dishes when Sakura asks about the torn picture. "It's my husband." Tsunami answers.

"They used to called him a hero in this land." Tazuna informs. After Inari heard this he got up and ran away, with Tsunami following.

I continued washing dishes, listening to the whole story. Inari's father wasn't his real father and he brought so much happiness. Inari is a lot like me, happy and cheery as a kid, now we barely like company. "-ever since the day everything changed. The word courage, was stolen from this island. We're feeling powerless, hopeless and Inari is suffering the worst. Ever since that day, every since Gato came, it happened,"

"Tell us," Kakashi started. "Tell us, what happened to Inari,"

"First, you need to know the man, his father. The man who taught us the word courage, who was a hero in this land."

"A hero? Really?" Naruto asks.

"You can decide that for yourself. He arrived 3 years ago."

(A/N You guys all ready know about Kaiza and Inari so I'm just going to skip to the part where Gato comes)

"It took his whole gang, to defeat one person."

~Flashback~

"Listen up!" Gato yells, gaining everyone's attention, "This man has defied the Gato corporation. He has disturbed the order off this land. We have brought you here to witness his punishment."

The whole crowd chatters as Gato continues, "Let this be an example as no one will dare stand in our way again!"
"Father! No!" A little Inari yells.

"Do it." Gato orders. The blade was raised and a life was taken.

~End of Flashback~