Chapter 2: The Kitten and Scarecrow! Father Daughter Bonding Time?! (EDITED)

A/N

Edit (7/10/18): I fixed a lot of things so it matches up with Shippuden, however most of the original writing is still here. I'm also getting rid of all of the author's notes in the beginning and ending of the stories. Thanks for reading <3

———————

~Previously~

I pointed at the eraser, "If that eraser falls on the Jonin, then you have to be my slave for a week when I say start, and vice versa." I put my hand out. "Deal?" he smirked and took my hand. "Deal."

We waiting for about 5 more minutes until the Jonin came. I look towards the door. Wait! He's late, Jonin vest, mask covering 3/4 of face, a bored expression, and silver gravity defying hair, "D-Dad?"

Of course... I expected this outcome.

~Koneko's POV~

"DAD?!"Sakura and Naruto yelled in unison. "YOU MEAN HE'S YOU FATHER?!" Naruto added in.

"That's what dad means, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Well then, my first impression of all this group is.......You're a bunch of idiots. Meet me on the roof. " he ordered before poofing away in a cloud of smoke.

I turned to the group, sticking my tongue out slightly, "Last one up is a rotten egg."

~On the Roof~

"All right, why don't we introduce ourselves." Kakashi started, "One at a time."

"Introduce ourselves? What are we suppose to say?"Sakura stupidly asks.

"Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies...... things like that."

"Why don't you go first. I mean, tell us about you so we can see how it's supposed to work" Naruto suggested.

Kakashi pointed at himself. "Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate, I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future, never really thought about it. As for hobbies.........I have lots of hobbies."

"That was totally useless, all he told us was his name." Sakura whispers, with Naruto agreeing.

"Ok, your turn. you on the right you first."

"Believe it! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I like instant ramen in a cup and I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei got me at the Ichiraku Noodle shop.But, I hate the 3 minutes you have the wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different types of ramen and comparing them and my future dream is! TO BECOME THE GREATEST HOKAGE THEN THE WHOLE VILLAGE WOULD STOP DISRESPECTING ME AND START TREATING ME LIKE SOMEBODY! SOMEBODY IMPORTANT!" Good job, Naruto. I put on a small smile.

"Alright, Next."

"I'm Sakura Haruno what I like uhh.... I mean the person I like is..." She glances at Sasuke and blushes.

"Sasuke." I interupt and she glares.

"My hobby is uhh..." she giggles and blushes more.

"Stalking Sasuke." she glares more.

"My dream for the future is..." She freaks out.

"Marrying Sasuke and having 1000 little pink headed Uchiha babies." She glares and blushes 'cause she knows I'm right.

"And? What do you hate?" Kakashi asks.

"NARUTO AND KONEKO!" Sakura shouts. Naruto sulks and I say. " I hate you too. Ya know, I hate you so much that I can just rip your throat open and drown you in your own blood." Kakashi sweatdrop, Naruto looks frightened, Sasuke's is as stoic as ever, and Sakura fainted.