Chapter 4: The Kitten meets the Cow! (EDITED)

A/N

Edit (7/10/18): I fixed a lot of things so it matches up with Shippuden, however most of the original writing is still here. I'm also getting rid of all of the author's notes in the beginning and ending of the stories. Thanks for reading <3

———————

~Previously~

I wake up and look up confused, "Is that a cow in a tree?"

~Koneko's POV~

The cow man grew an irk mark, he opened his mouth to say something but Kakashi interupted, "Well, well if it isn't Zabuza Momochi, rogue ninja from the village hidden in the mist."

"Momochi?" I question, "Isn't that like mochi? I didn't know you were a dessert AND a cow man." He ignores my comments.

Naruto tried to charge for him but Kakashi stop him, "If his our opponent. I'll need this" He said as he started to pull up his headband, "Koneko, get ready." I nod

"Kakashi of the Sharingan eye and Koneko the Kitten, Did I get that right? It's too bad,huh? But you'll have to hand over the old man."

"Quick! Manji formation, protect the brigde builder and stay out of this fight. I taught you teamwork. Now it's time to use it." Kakashi pulls up his mask to reveal the sharigan and I pull out my special shuriken. "I'm ready!" We yell in unison.

"Well..... Looks like I get to see the sharigan and the shakenachi in action. This is an honor."

Naruto starts shouting sharigan and Sasuke explains what it was. Then, Zabuza starts informing more about it. To make it simplier, the sharigan is like a mirror in your eyes. Thick mist started forming around us. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the chakra around me. I wasn't able to use my Sharingan in front of Sasuke, so I had to trust my chakra in order to act as my eyes.

"The man that copied over 1000 justsu and the little girl that has reflexes like a cat, Kakashi the copy ninja and Koneko the Kitten." I hear Zabuza say.

~Sakura's thoughts~

'is Kakashi-sensei really a famous ninja? Koneko is a brand new genin like us so she can't be as cool as him'

~Koneko's POV~

"WOW! That's so cool!" Naruto comments.

"Enough talking. I need to exterminate the old man, NOW!" Everyone reacted and went into manji formation. "So, I'll have to eliminate you first, eh? So be it." Zabuza quickly pulled out his blade out of the tree and went to the water, "Ninja art: Hidden mist jutsu."

Kakashi walked towards the water, "Koneko, I need your senses. He'll come after me, then you first." I nod and concentrated.

I snapped my eyes open, "Kakashi-sensei, there's chakra everywhere. I can't pinpoint him."

"Well, if we fail we only lose our lives," Kakashi says casually.

"Nice job for boosting their spirits," I say sarcastically.

"8 points larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, arteries, kidneys, heart. Now, which will be my attack point?" Zabuza asks, trying to scare everyone.

"I say the heart, it's quick, easy, and no pain." I answer.

"KONEKO GET SERIOUS! THIS IS A REAL FIGHT HAPPENING," Sakura yells.

"Sakura she is fighting seriously. This is her way." Kakashi explained. "Koneko, chakra disperse." I did the hand sign and my chakra dispersed to clear the mist.