A friendship blooms

[night of January 4th]

{Hannah's P.O.V}

As I go into the kitchen I can feel his eyes on me. I'm not in anything special, yoga pants sporting my Hufflepuff gear. Mainly a hat and a crop top shirt with a black tank top under it with some plain black sneakers. I go into my kitchen looking for the little amount of tea I have. Looks like Earl Grey, Breakfast Blend, and Cinnamon Apple. I come back out and he has moved from the couch to the chair by Alena. He is talking to her as she smiles at him.
"So you tell your mommy that she is the prettiest mommy we have ever seen and her number is requested. Deal?"
"You know you could have just asked me for my number Robbie." He ,
jumped at my sudden voice.
"How much did you hear Hannah?"
"Enough. I'm the prettiest mommy you have ever seen? I doubt that, I'm sure your mother is pretty. Has to be, she made you." This makes him blush and I smirk.
"Anyways, I have Earl Grey, Breakfast Blend, and Cinnamon Apple. Which one would you like?"
"Earl Grey sounds fine love." I smile and walk back into the kitchen. Again, his eyes are on me, more specifically, my butt. I don't have a small butt, like I said before, I'm quite curvy. His eyes on me makes me smirk. I start some water on my kettle and grab a mug for him. I pop my head out.
"I forgot we have hot chocolate."
"Still tea love." Of course, he's British. I put his tea bag in a mug and I put some peppermint hot chocolate into a mug for me. The kettle goes off and I pour the water into each cup. Come out and he smirks at me.
"What?" He walks over to his spot by his phone, still smirking at me.
"Not everyday I see a woman drink hot chocolate from a mug with my face on it." Unintentionally, I grabbed my Peter Pan mug. I blush brightly and pull out two coasters that I crocheted.
"Well, that's quite embarrassing. I just keep getting embarrassed today, must be a world record." I look down and he moves my head to look at him.
"Never be embarrassed for being you."
"I'm not a crazy fan, I promise." I whispered.
"Even if you were, I wouldn't care."

*A few minutes later*

We a finished eating and I wanted to dance with Alena so I put on my "Upbeat" Spotify playlist on my Alexa. The song "All About That Bass" started to play. Well I usually dance like nobody is watching, well that didn't change while Robbie was at my house. So I sing along and do my usual dance moves, which is a lot of hip swaying. I'm just enjoying myself and Alena is jumping up and down as if to dance along. Robbie just laughed and dances with us as well. We got into a circle, I grabbed Alena's hand, Robbie grabs her other hand, and then we grab each other's hands. He has really soft skin. Then the song "When You're Good to Mama" starts to play. I smirk, oh I'm singing to this song.
"You might wanna sit down for this one Robbie." He raises an eyebrow but sits down anyways.

~Ask any of the chickies in my pen
They'll tell you I'm the biggest mother hen
I love them all and all of them love me
Because the system works, the system called reciprocity

~Got a little motto
Always sees me through
When you're good to Mama
Mama's good to you

~There's a lot of favors
I'm prepared to do
You do one for Mama
She'll do one for you

~They say that life is tit for tat
And that's the way I live
So, I deserve a lot of tat
For what I've got to give

~Don't you know that this hand
Washes that one, too?
When you're good to Mama
Mama's good to you

~If you want my gravy
Pepper my ragù
Spice it up for Mama
She'll get hot for you

~When they pass that basket
Folks contribute to
You put in for Mama
She'll put out for you

~The folks atop the ladder
Are the ones the world adores
So boost me up my ladder, kid
And I'll boost you up yours

~Let's all stroke together
Like the Princeton crew
When you're strokin' Mama
Mama's strokin' you

~So what's the one conclusion
I can bring this number to?
When you're good to Mama
Mama's good to you (ah yeah)

The dance moves that I was doing, made Robbie blush, he turned into a tomato. I walk up to him and he slightly stiffens.
"Are you ok Robbie? You look a little flushed." I giggled.
"You are one cheeky minx you know that?" He adjusted his pants. Oh dear.
"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you Hannah?"
"I turned 28 in November."
"Oh so you are what, 10 months older than me?"
"Depends, were you born in September?" I asked.
"I was. September 13th."
"So you are 10 months and 6 days younger than I am. I was November 19th."
"Wow, super close." Suddenly, Robbie's phone rings.
"Hello? Oh you see my car? Has it really been few hours? Oh ok, yeah. I'll uhh, I'll be right out. Thanks." He hangs up and I get a little sad. Robbie holds out his hand.
"Can I see your phone Hannah?" I open my phone and gave it to him. He smirks and then he grabs Alena, places her on his hip, gets close to me, and takes a picture. Then he grabs his phone, takes a picture with him kissing my cheek and then he kisses Alena's cheek before placing her back down. He hands me his phone and then it chimes. I look down and it's my number. It said
{Hello handsome} and he smirks.
"Really?"
"I couldn't leave without having your number in my phone." I pick up Alena and walk him to the door. He kisses Alena's cheek.
"Bye bye Little Lamb." He pulls me closer by my waist and kisses my cheek.
"Bye bye sweet cheeks." I kiss his cheek, close to his lips.
"Bye bye handsome." He blushes and walks out the door to his manager.