Date and unwanted media

[night of January 5th]

{Hannah's P.O.V and the next day}

It was 2:15pm and I was getting Alena ready in a cute outfit. I wore some holey pants, knee high boots, a maroon tank top, and an over shirt. I put Alena's hair in pigtails and I put mine half up half down.
*Knock knock knock* Robbie is here. I look at my watch and it's 2:30pm. I opened the door.
"Right on time Robbie." He kisses my cheek.
"Hello love. You look stunning." I blush
"Why thank you. Let me go grab Alena."
"I'll get her, I want you to see something in my car. It's in the back seat."
"Oh umm ok? That's not ominous at all."
"You'll like it, I promise." I grab my house keys and head to his car. In his back seat is a car seat. I gasp at it. He comes out with Alena holding his hand.
"Do you like it?"
"You didn't have to do that Robbie. We could have used my car seat."
"This was easier. Plus, I wanted to prove that I really care about Alena. She's my little princess." I kiss his cheek.
"I already knew that you cared for her. You still didn't have to buy this. You could have used that money for something useful."
"This is something useful. Let's go, I already have the picnic packs in the trunk." I smiled at him
"Ok, ok. Do you want me to show you how to put her in the car seat?" He nodded and I put Alena in the car seat.
"That's pretty simple."
"It sure is." He opens the passenger door for me and I get in. He gets in and we drive off to a park I have never been too. A lot of open fields for Alena to run around, a playground, and a forest like area. I take Alena to the swing set and start pushing her while Robbie gets the food. Alena is laughing and giggling, having a blast. Robbie comes over with a basket and hands it to me. He pushes her on the swing and she squeals. She raises her arms up as if she wants out. He takes her out of the swing set and he turns his head and grabs my hand.
"Let's go this way."
"What's wrong?"
"It's nothing for now."
"Robbie what is it?"
"Paparazzi." I look around and see a man with a camera. I nod and touch his arm so he will look at me.
"Hey, we'll be fine. Let's go eat mi'lord." I say as I lift the basket. He smiles at he and grabs Alena's hand and my other hand. We went to the open field and he set up the blanket. I set Alena down and pulled out the food. Salads, sandwiches, yogurts, and fruit were in the basket. It looks so good.
"Did you make this?"
"I did. I hope you like it."
"It looks so good." He grabs a fork full of salad and brings it to my mouth. I take a bite and it's delicious.
"It's delicious, much like the man that made it." I wink at him. He chuckles and takes a bite himself. I lean over to whisper something in his ear.
"Next date, I'm getting a babysitter." He blushes and looks into my eyes.
"What are we gonna do?"
"Will you take me to a club?"
"Only if I get to buy you an outfit." He smirks at me.
"Only if you want to Robbie."
"Oh I most certainly do. When? Does tomorrow night sound ok?" I heard clicking and I just knew it was the paparazzi. I didn't care, they can write whatever they want about me. I started to feed Alena some fruit and then she got up and ran around. I went to get up but Robbie stopped me.
"I got her love. I wanna test something out." I raised an eyebrow but let him. He crouched down and opened his arms for Alena. She came running and jumped into his arms. He lifted her up into a spinning hug and she squealed. He kisses her cheek and she gives him a smile.
"Dada!!!"
"No little lamb. I'm not your daddy. But I hope that your mommy likes me enough to be a step daddy." I don't think he knew I was listening.
"Hey Robbie, why do you call her little lamb?"
"Because she reminds me of a lamb." Suddenly, a woman with a microphone and a camera crew comes rushing his way, as he is holding Alena.
"Robbie, who is this little girl? Is she yours." I rush over and try to grab Alena but the woman pushes me away.
"Get away from his child crazy lady!!!"
"Excuse me? That's my child you bitch." Robbie hands me Alena and looks at the news lady.
"Don't ever touch her like that again."
"Is she your girlfriend Robbie?" He looks at me.
"Maybe in the future."
"Then you need to teach her how the media works." He glares at the lady.
"Or maybe you could just, I don't know, be nice to people? That's a start." I say. He grins at my remark.
"If you will excuse us, we were trying to enjoy a nice evening together. Please leave us alone." Robbie said. She scoffs and walks away.
"What the hell was her problem?"
"She has been trying to get me to date her for a while. I meant what I said, if I could make you mine I would. In a heartbeat."
"Wow you have really fallen for me haven't you." He pulls me in close.
"Head over heels." He smirks.
"Come on let's get you guys home. It will be dark soon." I nodded. He grabs Alena's hand and he walks her to his car and puts her into her car seat. He opens the door for me and I get in and he drives us home. As we got home, Alena fell asleep in the car seat so Robbie opened my front door for me.
"You can come in Robbie. We could watch a movie or something."
"I'll come in for a few minutes but I wanna go shopping for your outfit for tomorrow." He comes in and sits on my couch as I get Alena into bed. I come back out and he has a glass of water.
"Sorry I hope you don't mind. I got a little thirsty." I walk in to the door.
"I would really like to kiss you right now." He caresses my cheek.
"Then what are you waiting for Robbie?"
"Permission." I lean forward and place my lips softly on his. He brings his hand to the back of my neck and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck as we continue to kiss. He breaks it and lays his forehead on mine.
"I'll see you tomorrow night?" He said sweetly.