Fan Meet

[night of January 6th]

{Hannah's P.O.V}

We got to the fan meet and I grabbed Alena from her car seat.
"Ok I'm guessing you go in through the back. I'll see you there." I went to go through the front but Robbie pulled me by my waist.
"Nope, nice try but you won't escape that easily. You are coming with me."
"Wait what?" He grabs Alena and then takes my hand.
"You are going to be in the back with me."
"But what about the fans that paid to see you back stage." He looked at me with a 'really' look.
"My love... you are dating me, you can see me whenever you want." *Click*
"Robbie, there are paparazzi somewhere nearby." He smirks.
"Is there now?" He pulls my arm so that it's around his neck and he kisses me with Alena snuggled into his shoulder. *Click, click, click*
"There, now there is no denying how much I adore you."

*Inside*

He goes out and everything was going fine and then Jessica had to come out and ask the ultimate question.
"So this question is for Robbie. You were seen with a woman a few days ago, did some crazy fan get a little too close to you?"
"No actually I-" Suddenly, Alena got out of my grasp and was able to pass the guard.
"Alena no." I went to go get her but the guards stopped me. Of course.
"Dada!!!" Robbie turns his head to Alena's voice and rushes over and grabs her.
"Hi there princess. Dada is a little busy right now. You need to go with Mama." I blush profusely. He just called himself Dada. He tried to put her down but she threw a temper tantrum. He looked at me, smiled, and put the microphone up to his lips, turning to his cast mates.
"Do you guys mind if she sits with me?" Freya Tingley, the girl that played Wendy, was swooning over the fact that he wanted to be with Alena. The crowd went crazy with 'awwws' One fan stands up, clearly angry.
"Who is that?"
"This is Alena. My girlfriend's daughter. I see her as my own."
"Wait, you have a girlfriend?" Freya asked. He looks over at me and motions me to go over to him. I slowly walked over and Jessica chimed in.
"That's the crazy fan you were seen with." She said smugly.
"She's not a crazy fan. This is Hannah, my girlfriend. Plus, you were the one to push her when she went for her child in my arms." Alena snuggled into him and he rested his head on hers.

*imagine this is my daughter*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*imagine this is my daughter*

He kissed the top of her head and was swaying back and forth. Colin O'Donoghue, the actor that played Killian Jones, smiled warmly at Robbie.
"It looks like you were meant to be a dad Robbie." I blushed and hid behind Robbie.
"Nope just for Alena. Because Hannah is all that I want." Colin smirks.
"Does she have a sister?" I looked over at him.
"I do actually. Two, an elder sister, 9 years older than me, and a twin sister, 20 minutes older."
"Call dibs!!!" Skyler Gisondo, the actor for Devin, chimed in and I blushed again. They were basically complimenting me. Parker Croft, the actor that played Felix, was playing with Alena's toes.
"Her toes are so cute." He said, she was wearing a cute little dress with leggings and sandals, the weather was on the warmer side.
"You have a very cute kid Hannah."
"Thanks Parker." I smiled.
"Oh ho ho, she's a fan." Colin said. The crowd went wild in two different directions. Half said that I was so pretty and that Robbie and I make the perfect couple, the other half outraged that an overweight girl could snag him. Suddenly, I got pulled down by a fan.
"Fat slut. All the guys are falling for you. I bet you just love the attention." Parker and Colin pulled her off of me and I had a bloody lip. Alena was now crying and Robbie was trying to soothe her. I grabbed Colin's microphone and put it to my lips.
"Ok, if you guys don't like the fact that a quote, unquote 'fat girl' managed to get Robbie or any of the cast members, that's fine. But do not, I repeat DO NOT, make my child cry." I walked up to Alena and out of instinct, started to sing to her, Colin's microphone forgotten on the floor.

~Welcome to Wonderland, we've got it all
Potions and pastries that make you grow tall
Forests and cottages, castles and cards that can talk
~Welcome to Wonderland, look where you're at
Maddest of hatters, the Cheshire Cat
Magical cabins and lovely white rabbits with clocks
~Dancing through a dream underneath the stars
Laughing 'til the morning comes
Everyone that leaves has a heavy heart
Oh, Wonderland I love
~Welcome to Wonderland, I'll be your guide
Holding your hand under sapphire skies
Let's go exploring or we could just go for a walk
~Welcome to Wonderland, where should we go
There's a tea party along down the road
Make an appearance and maybe they'll sing us a song
~Dancing through a dream underneath the stars
Laughing 'til the morning comes
Everyone that leaves has a heavy heart
Oh, Wonderland I love
~Nothing around here is quite as it seems
Not sure if anything's real or a dream
And the only thing sure from the start
Is the song that's inside of your heart
Don't let it leave
~If this was a dream, then at least I've got
Memories for when morning comes
Now that I must leave with a heavy heart
Oh, Wonderland I love

While singing to Alena, I had my eyes closed. The room was completely silent so I opened my eyes and Robbie had his microphone up by my lips as I sang. I gasped and covered my mouth and the entire cast had their mouths wide open.
"Wow!" Parker said breathlessly.
"Amazing!" Colin complimented.
"Told you, pay up Skyler." Robbie said as Skyler pulled out a $50 bill. I look at him shocked.
"What was that Robbie."
"He bet me $50 that you would sing today." But wait...
"But how did you know I would Robbie?"
"I would have asked you to."
"Hence why I said you wouldn't."
"Well if he asked, I probably would."
"But I've never heard you sing like that love. It was beautiful." He kisses my cheeks. The producers ended the fan meet and everyone moved to back stage. I sat on a couch as fans met their favorite actors when a little girl came up to me.
"Excuse me. Are you Alice?" A producer comes over and chuckles.
"She could be if she auditions." Robbie smiles brightly.
"That would be awesome. You should go for it Hannah."
"I don't know Robbie. I don't really look the part."
"What do you mean?" The producers asked me.
"Alice doesn't have red hair nor is she a heavy set girl."