Lost control 🔥🌶️

[night of January 7th]

{Robbie's P.O.V}

As soon as I heard my front door close, I waste no time as I rushed over to Hannah and kissed her passionately. And it got heated really fast as she ran her fingers through my hair and I placed one hand on her waist and the other in her hair. She pulled on my hair and I moaned so I did it back, grabbing a good hand full of hair and pulled. Her head followed my hand as she moaned, her throat being exposed.
"Robbie." She moaned my name and that was it. I ran my hand from her waist down to her ass, giving it a squeeze, then traced my hand to her thigh, and lifted her leg dipping her down to the bed. Her dress has raised up a bit exposing her thick thighs. I stare down at her, she's so beautiful.
"What are you staring at Master Robbie?" She raises her dress and I can see her red lace panties. I licked my lips and grabbed one of her ankles. I kissed her ankle then started to move my way up her leg, staring directly into her eyes. They started to cloud with desire and lust. As I got to her thigh I bit down and licked it as well causing her to moan.
"What was that Sugar Lips?" I bit down again, she ran her fingers through my hair again and whimpers.
"Don't stop master Robbie." I nibbled my way to her upper inner thigh and she spread open her legs and I went back up to her ankle and repeated the process. I wanted her to crave everything that I can give her.
"Oh Robbie."
"What was that? I think you addressed me incorrectly."
"Master Robbie."
"Mmm that's right baby." I said against her leg.
"Please Master." She whispered.
"Please what? Use your words Sugar Lips." She growled and pulled me up to her lips and gave me a heated kiss. I pressed myself against her and she pulled her dress up higher and I put my hands under it so I could feel her skin. God, she is simply intoxicating.
"Do I have to deal with this dress by myself Master Robbie or are you willing to assist me." She whispered in my ear. I kissed her neck and bit down on it. I don't think she knows but I saw how she reacted when I bit her earlier. She must have a thing for biting, which I will happily do all over her body. I put my hands under her dress and brought my hands up. As I lifted her dress, I placed soft kisses along her body. I pulled the dress over her head and saw she had a strapless bra that matched her panties. I pulled my shirt off and she ran her hands down my body, from my chest to the top of my pants. She tugs on them and I take them off as fast as I can, only in my boxer briefs.
"Now, let's see if you can use those Sugar Lips, shall we?" I lay down on my bed with my back resting against the headboard. She starts to crawl towards me and drags her nails along my legs making me groan. She kisses my chest down to my stomach and gets to my pelvis. She grabs my underwear with her teeth and drags them down. Watching her do this makes me super hard. She grabbed my manhood and I groaned. She did little kitten licks to the tip of it before she did one long lick from my shaft to the tip. Then, she lowered her lips over me and I felt as if I were in heaven. I threw my head back as she bobbed her head up and down. She moaned causing vibrations to ripple through me. I look down at her and look at everything. She has one hand massaging my balls and her other hand disappeared between her legs. This gave me a thought.
"I want you to sit right here Sugar Lips." I pointed to the right of my head. She blushes but obeys.
"Good girl." And I grabbed her left thigh and brought it over my shoulder. She is now straddling my head but also facing my cock. I pull her panties to the side and start eating her out. She takes the hint, moans as she continues to give me a blow job. God she tasted so sweet, I could die right now and be happy. She did something with her tongue that rips a moan from my throat, she starts to grind down but I grab her hips to stop her. I can't wait any longer, I quickly flip her over, grab a condom from my bedside table, put it on, and insert myself into her. We both moan at the sensation and once I'm fully inside I wait a bit so she can adjust.
"Master Robbie, please move." Music to my ears. I start to thrust into her, watching her face contort into pleasure. Fuck this is the best sex I have had in a long time. Thrust into her almost animalistic, grabbing her hips and digging my nails into her fair skin. She claws at my back and it felt so good.
"I'm close but I wanna try something." She said, as she stopped me. She rotates a bit, slipping one of her legs between mine and the other leg is on my outside. She is in a sideways position and I enter her again. Fuck, this position was better than the last one. I thrust into her hard and she moaned repeatedly. I grabbed her ass and smacked it a few times. God damn, her ass is so perfect. She is so perfect. I pulled her hair and she threw her head back.
"Oh Gods, Master Robbie don't stop." She screams and I go faster, grabbing her ass a few more times.
"Robbie, I'm gonna cum."
"Yes cum for me Hannah. Fuck, I'm gonna cum too." As I felt her clinch around me I exploded. We rode out our highs and stopped. I lay down next to her and bring her towards me.
"I love you Hannah."
"I love you too Robbie."

{Dani's P.O.V}

"Do you think they are done fucking yet?" I asked Colin.
"Probably. Let's head back, maybe they made food. You know, while we were gone."
"Dude seriously. I'm pretty sure they were a bit busy." I laughed. He shrugged.
"You never know." He winked at me.