Pitch it!!!

[night of January 10th]

{Robbie's P.O.V}

Hannah and Dani did a random scene from a William Shakespeare play. It was the king and puck from 'A Midsummers Night Dream' where Dani played the king and Hannah played puck. They portrayed them perfectly, Dani can act very regal and Hannah kind of comical. When they ended the scene, Alena, being my cute little princess, started clapping which Colin and I also clapped.
"Very impressive. That's coming from an actor too." Colin said.
"I told you Dani took all four years of drama in highschool."
"You were good too Hannah. You both portrayed each character to perfection." I looked over at Alena and she is getting sleepy.
"It's getting close to nap time." Hannah said. So I picked up Alena and took her into her new room in my house.

~Looking down on empty streets
All she can see
Are the dreams all made solid
Are the dreams made real
All of the buildings
All of the cars
Were once just a dream
In somebody's head
She pictures the broken glass
Pictures the steam
She pictures a soul
With no leak at the seam
~Let's take the boat out
Wait until darkness
Let's take the boat out
Wait until darkness comes
~Nowhere in the corridors
Of pale green and gray
Nowhere in the suburbs
In the cold light of day
There in the midst of it
So alive and alone
Words support like bone
~Dreaming of Mercy Street
Wear you're inside out
Dreaming of mercy
In your daddy's arms again
Dreaming of Mercy Street
I swear they moved that sign
Dreaming of mercy
In your daddy's arms
~Pulling out the papers
From the drawers that slide smooth
Tugging at the darkness
Word upon word
~Confessing all the secret things
In the warm velvet box
To the priest, he's the doctor
He can handle the shocks
Dreaming of the tenderness
The tremble in the hips
Of kissing Mary's lips
~Dreaming of Mercy Street
Wear you're inside out
Dreaming of mercy
In your daddy's arms again
Dreaming of Mercy Street
I swear they moved that sign
Looking for mercy
In your daddy's arms
~Mercy, mercy
Looking for Mercy Street
Looking for mercy
Mercy
Looking for mercy
Looking for mercy
Looking for mercy
Oh, looking for mercy
Looking for mercy
Anne, with her father
Is out in the boat
Riding the water
Riding the waves on the sea.

I look down and Alena is fast asleep. I placed her in her crib and gave her a kiss.
"Dada will always protect you." I walked out slowly, closing the door quietly. I turn and see Hannah smiling at me.
"You have an amazing voice Robbie. Also, 'Dada will always protect you'? Do you see yourself as her daddy?"
"I wish I was honestly. I love her so much."
"I love you so much."
"Robbie, get in here. You have to read this!!!" I rush in and Colin has a script in his hands. I look over at Hannah and she is blushing.
"Did you know that your girlfriend can write?" I walked over to Colin and he handed me an extra copy. It's a script for a TV show about the multiverse. Two beautiful aliens have to find men to save their races. And it's fantastic, it has drama, romance, mystery, horror, action, it could get steamy, and I have to be a part of this.
"Hannah, when did you write this?"
"A long time ago. When I was in middle school I think? Well, I never really stopped."
"It has 12 seasons Hannah!!! This needs to happen." Colin said.
"Calm down, it's not that impressive."
"You know what they say sissy, our worst critic is ourselves. If two actors are saying it needs to happen then it does." Dani said.
"If you will excuse me. I have a few people to call." Colin said as I pulled out my phone.

Me: Parker, you have to come to my house now!!! I have something you should read.

Parker: Woah slow down Robbie. What are you talking about?

Me: You'll see when you get here. Hannah has a hidden talent. A couple actually. Not only can she sing, but she can harmonize, she can act, and apparently, she is secretly a screen writer.

Parker: Wait what? She wrote a play?

Me: No she has been writing a TV show for years. Since middle school and it's amazing.

Parker: Who else knows about this?

Me: Besides her twin? Colin. Oh and her twin can act too.

Parker: Where have these girls been? It's not often that you find a girl with many hidden talents, let alone a fan that treats you like a human being.

My stomach grumbles.
"Are you still hungry? We have more casserole. Here, give me your bowl I'll fill it for you.

Me: She can cook too.

Parker: Dude if you don't marry her I will.

Me: Back off she's mine. Get your own 😂
But seriously, get your own.

Parker: I'm just saying dude, you found the perfect girl. Where are they all hiding? Maybe she can point us guys in the right direction.

Me: I'm glad I knocked on her door instead of someone else's. It's fate I tell you.

Parker: I'm getting in my car, be there in 20. Call your manager.

Me: Colin's on it.

Hannah comes back in with a fresh bowl of her casserole and has salt and pepper in her other hand.
"Do you want salt and pepper?" I shook my head. Colin walks in with a huge smile on his face.
"Who were you on the phone with Blue?" Dani smirked.
"I prefer if you call me Killian or Colin sweetheart." He winks
"Anyways, who were you talking to?" Hannah asked.
"My manager. Hannah can I buy this off of you?" She tilted her head.
"Umm you can have it."
"This is not something you should give away."
"Then no, you can't. I've been working on that since I was 14 years old."
"You've been working on this for half of your life? No wonder there are so many seasons."
"You really think it's that good?"
"My manager wants to read it in person."
"Only if Dani and Robbie help me act out some scenes from it. And you of course." Colin smiled at her.
"I wouldn't have it any other way."
*Knock knock knock* I open the door and it's Parker.
"Faster than 20 minutes mate."
"I was speeding. Give, I wanna see!!!" I hand him my script and Hannah continues to blush.
"Guys you are making so much of a fuse over this. It's not that good."
"Says the person that wrote it. Hannah, sissy, for the love of whoever you find holy... Pitch it!!!"