Practice ❤️‍🔥

[night of January 7th]

{Hannah's P.O.V}

"Who are you texting?" Dani asked me.
"Oh umm Robbie."

Me: As much as I would love to continue this conversation, my sister is ready to go and so is Alena.

Master Robbie ❤️💚💜: Oh ok, I'm on my way. I can't wait to meet your sister.

"There told him to come pick us up." I told my sister. She is in a very cute outfit today. White shirt, purple vest, with holey black pants and combat boots. I chose a cute yellow summer dress with pink wedge heels. I decided to keep my hair down today. No makeup, keeping it simple. I heard my door open and Robbie's voice carried through the house.
"Honey, I'm home." I walked to where he was.
"You did not just say that." He laughed. Alena came running in and jumped into his arms.
"Hey baby girl, how Dada's little princess?" He turns to Dani and smiles.
"Hi I'm Robbie, lovely to meet you." He held out his hand to shake her. She accepts his hand, shaking it.
"I'm Dani. Her older twin sister. Umm Dada?"
"She's been calling him Dada, I've been trying to stop her but-"
"I've accepted it. If she sees me as her daddy then I will gladly fill that role." Dani smiled at Robbie then turned to me.
"Keep him."
"I plan to." I smirk at Robbie and he slightly blushes
"Shall we go?"
"Yes, let's go."

*At Robbie's house*

We walk in and I'm greeted by Colin.
"Hello Hannah. Good to see you again. Whose this lovely creature behind you?"
"Yes, every girl just loves being called a creature." Dani sarcastically said. I elbowed her in the ribs.
"This is my twin sister, Dani." She holds her hand out to shake but he kisses the back of it.
"I'm Colin O'Donoghue. It's a pleasure."
"Oi, you're not the charming and dashing Killian Jones. Calm yoself." I said to him but he just smirks because Dani is now blushing.
"Umm ooookaaay then?"
"Hand me the little one and you two go do your acting thing."
"

I've seen Hannah act. She's really good. Made people cry."
"Sissy that was in highschool. That was 10 years ago. I'm probably a bit rusty now." She shrugged. Robbie handed Alena off to Colin and we went into his room. He handed me a script.
"I'll be back in ten minutes and we will do this love scene ok?" I nodded and started to read the scene. I know this scene, it's from The Great Gatsby. I did this scene when I was in highschool with the guy I liked. I skim through it, I remember most of it. He comes back to me pacing back and forth.
"What's wrong love." This is where the fun begins. I started the scene.

*Near the end of the scene*

"We'll get through this together my dear."
"How can you be so sure?!?!"
"I just am." He pulls me in closer by my waist.
"Just trust in your husband." He brushes some hair behind my ear.
"Ok I trust you. Until death do us part." And he ends the scene with a kiss. He pulls back with his eyes still closed.
"Robbie?"
"Wow, you were amazing. You sure you haven't taken acting lessons?"
"I mean, I did two years of drama in highschool."
"Dani was right you are amazing." He kissed me again and his hands start to roam my body. I wanted to continue but Alena is with Colin and Dani in the other room.
"Robbie, we should stop."
"Please Hannah." He whispers against my skin. I whimper a bit because it felt so good.
"I don't know how much longer I can wait. I am in desperate need of you." He said as he grazes his teeth on my collarbone. I moan quietly, and lean my head back, enjoying the way his teeth feel. He goes to my sweet spot, where my neck and shoulders meet, and bites down. The feeling of his K-9's was a new sensation and I liked it.
"Robbie." I moaned slightly louder but not loud enough for the other two in the room next door to hear me. He licks that spot and growls.
"Sugar lips, you're not helping the situation. Moan my name again and I will lose control." I was getting excited, I kinda want him to lose control. I run my hands through his hair and pull slightly, making him moan.
"Shh, master we must be quiet."
*Knock knock knock* oh for fucks sake. He fixes his hair and answers the door.
"Oh hey Dani, what's up." He says casually.
"Colin and I were wondering if we can take Alena for a walk?" He turns to me and smirks as I nod.
"Yeah that's fine. Oh shoot, I forgot a diaper bag." He turns to Dani.
"In my hallway, there is a closet. I have a diaper bag on the floor of the closet."
"When did you buy a diaper bag?"
"After the fan meet yesterday."
"But why?" Alena runs in.
"Dada!!!" He picked her up and she leaned in for a kiss.
"Are you Dada's little princess?" And she giggles and he tickles her. Dani pointed at them.
"That's why. She sees him as Dada and he is willingly and gladly taking on that role. Sissy, I kid you not, fucking keep him." I looked over at Robbie.
"I intend to."