Bare me a child 🔥🌶️

[night of January 14th]

{Robbie's P.O.V and 7 months later}

I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna ask her to marry me. But how, she is easy to please and not in a bad way. Hmm I wanna take her somewhere but where? She's always wanted to go to Ireland and she just got 2 weeks of vacation. I'm taking her to Ireland. She's already moved in so there isn't much of a difference. So I texted her mother while I waited for Hannah outside her work. I woke up early enough to drive her to work.

Me: Hi Stephanie, I have a request.

Mama Steph: Hi Robbie, what's up dear?

Me: I want to take Hannah to Ireland but I'm not very comfortable taking Alena on a plane for the first time. What do you recommend?

Mama Steph: I could take her for the two weeks. You'll just have to ask Hannah if she is ok with it. Are you finally going to ask her?

I nodded my head and chuckled as I heard my car door open.
"Well hello my love." I said giving her a small peck
"Question, you're vacation starts today right?" I asked
"Yes. Why?"
"How would you like to go to Ireland?" She gasped loudly but then got sad.
"I don't feel comfortable bring Alena on a plane."
"Well that went through my head too. So I messaged your mom and she said she would take care of Alena while we go to Ireland."
"Really? Then hell yeah I wanna go." I chuckled.
"

Good. Let's go pack." I quickly drive home and we get our bags packed and a bag for Alena to go to her Meemaws house.

*At Alena's grandparents*

"Here she is Stephanie." I said as Alena and I walked up to their front door.
"Robbie!!! How many times have I told you to call me Mom."
"Not until Hannah's last name changes to mine."
"I wanna see the ring!!!" Stephanie jumped up and down.

""I wanna see the ring!!!" Stephanie jumped up and down

"Oh wow. She's gonna love it Robbie." I smiled.
"We'll see you in two weeks... Mom." And I walked back to the car.
"Shall we my love?" Hannah nodded.

*A couple days in Ireland (sorry for the time skips)*

We are in the pub that our Inn is attached to and I look at Hannah. I can't wait any longer.
"Hannah?" She looks at me. I take a deep breath.
"I know we have only known each other for a year but I can't imagine a day without you." I get down on one knee and she gasps as I pulled the ring out
"Will you marry me?"
"YES!!!" And I slid the ring onto her finger and gave her a big kiss. I grab her hands and take her to our room. As soon as we entered she attached her lips to mine in a very heated kiss.she starts tugging on my shirt and I basically rip it off. Not wasting any time, she pulls me to the bed. I land in top of her and hold her face.
"Hannah?"
"Yes Robbie?"
"Bare me a child?" She widened her eyes and blushes.
"Please." I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck. She moans and nodded.
"Ok." I smile and kissed her again with all the passion I had in me. She kissed back with the same amount of passion. I slowly lifted her shirt and took it off. This feels so intimate and totally different from the first time we had sex. This one feels right. We are both shirtless and she pulls her hair out of the ponytail it was in. I run my fingers through her hair and examine every detail of her face.
"You are so beautiful." She placed her hand on my face and kisses me forcing my body against hers. I place my hands on her hips and started to pull her pants down. She lifted her hips so I could pull them off and I groaned, she collided with mine. Pulled her pants completely off and she tugs on mine.
"Care to do the honors my Queen?" She unbuckles my pants and pus them down. I go to her panties and pull them down with my teeth as she watches. She moans at the sight of me. I take off my underwear and line up against her. I tease her just a bit, rubbing my tip against her.
"You're so wet Kitty." She bites her lip and bucks her hips up. I moaned and ran into her. I intertwine my finger with her and press my entire body into hers. She moans and kisses me roughly.
"Robbie, don't stop." She moans as I sit up and thrust faster.
"I love you so much." I moan out and lean down to kiss her. I grab her leg and hoist it over my waist and my hand glides up to her ass which I give a nice squeeze.
"Harder Robbie."
"Come now Kitty. We are meant to be making love."
"Love making doesn't have to be soft and gentle mi'lord." I grunt as she drags her nails down my back.
"If you want rough, I can give you rough. Get on all fours Kitty." She obeyed me and I slammed into her. I slapped her ass and she moaned. I bend over and kiss her back.
"Robbie, *moans* I'm gonna cum."
"Try to hold it my love." I turn her around.
"I want to see your face when we cum together. I thrust back into her and nuzzle my face into her neck as my thrusts get sloppy. I look up and Hannah has her eyes closed
"Eye on me my love." She opens her eyes.
"Please Robbie. Let me cum, I can't hold it any longer." She whimpers out.
"Let's cum together." As she releases on me and I shoot my seed into her causing us both to moan loudly. I collapsed onto her panting heavily. She started to play with my hair.
"And now we wait."
"All mine." I pulled out and started to clean up what was outside of her body. I got back into bed and laid my head on her chest.
"I love you Hannah."
"And I love you Robbie."