Night club and a fight

[night of January 5th]

{Robbie's P.O.V and later that day}

I went to pick up Hannah and she looks absolutely gorgeous in the outfit I picked for her. Her make up is simple but lovely and her hair was to die for.

 Her make up is simple but lovely and her hair was to die for

I went with casual clothes so I could dance with her easier

We walked in and went to the bar to take a few shot. As soon as we have a bit of alcohol in our system, Hannah pulls me onto the dance floor. The song "Yeah" by Usher starts playing and Hannah sways her hips in circles and I can't help myself, I place my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me. She puts her arms around my neck and continues to dance with me. Then a song called "Slumber Party" starts playing and she smirks with a devilish twinkle in her eyes.
"I'm not shy, I'll say it. I've been picturing you naked." She winks at me and leans over to my ear as the song got further along
"Ask politely can I *moans*" I growl and slammed my hips into hers.
"Be gentle mi'lord. We don't wanna break me."
"Says who?" She turns around and starts to sway her hips again, her back against my chest, and my God, this woman is trying to kill me.
"You keep this up and I won't be able to wait two more dates my dear." I bring my face to her neck and start kissing it. She tilts her head giving me more access to her neck and dances against me. She grabs my collar and sings to the music.
"I just wanna feel your body right next to mine all night, baby slow down the song." As she sings she grinds her body against mine and it was getting extremely hard to control myself.
"Baby, you can't do that." She giggles and continues to dance with me.
"Do you want another drink?" She asks me. I nod and we go over to the bar.
"I have to go to the bathroom, order me something with pomegranate please?" She gives me a peck and goes to the bathroom. As soon as Hannah is out of sight, I see the news reporter walking my way. Ugh great. And she isn't even wearing anything cute.
"Wanna dance Robbie?"
"I have a date." I take a sip of my drink.
"I don't see her here." Hannah comes back and wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a kiss. I smile into the kiss. Someone is jealous.
"Oh hi, I remember you. You pushed me when I went to grab my daughter from my boyfriend."
"Boyfriend?" The reporter says.
"Boyfriend love?" I whisper in her ear.
"Yes, Robbie is my boyfriend. Meaning, he is off limits. Meaning, keep your grubby hands off of my man." She kisses me again and it's a territorial kiss.
"Mine!" She growls. The reporter scoffs.
"Excuse me but who has known him longer?" I wrap my arms around Hannah's waist.
"You are excused."
"I've known him for years."
"Yeah and yet his arms are around me, not you."
"Lady, I don't even remember your name." I chime in.
"It's Jessica."
"Of course it is. Listen here sweetie, he wants nothing to do with you, so why don't you leave him alone?"
"And why should I?"
"Probably because he's taken." I'm secretly loving this. She keeps calling me her boyfriend and that I'm hers and that I'm taken. I wonder if she is doing this to get the reporter off my back or if she actually sees me as hers. So I decided to end their conversation.
"If you'll excuse us, Jessica, we were enjoying ourselves until you showed up so we are just gonna go. Have a nice night." Hannah grabs her drink and I guide her to a different area.
"God she was annoying. She's probably gonna write horrible things about me now." I walk us over to VIP
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course. What's wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong. You were calling me your boyfriend, and yours, and that I was taken. Am I not technically single?" She smiled at me.
"Nope, you are taken now. Unless you don't wanna be my boyfriend."
"But I didn't even get to ask you to be my girlfriend." She slowly walks her way over to me.
"Then ask me." I pull her into me and rest my lips close to her ear.
"Will you be mine Hannah?" I start kissing below her ear where her jawline starts and she moans. Must be one of her sweet spots. I abuse that spot for a little bit, marking her. I start kissing down her neck and get to where her neck and shoulder meet and she moans again, I found two spots. I abuse that spot as well as she tilts her head back, running her hands through my hair. I place my hands on her back, one on her lower back and the other on her upper back. She is so intoxicating, I move my lips to hers and we share a heated kiss.
"Do I have to wait two more dates my love?"
"We should. We just met." I looked her in the eyes.
"My dear, ever heard of love at first sight? As soon as you opened your door, I knew I just had to have you. Every time Alena calls me Dada, makes me wish I was. I want nothing more than to have you all to myself, besides sharing you with Alena." She starts to tear.
"Please don't cry." She smiles.
"They are not bad tears, you are the first person in a long time that has said anything like that." I kissed her again and rest my forehead on hers. I look over and out glasses are empty.
"Let's go get more drinks my love." She nods. We leave VIP and head to the bar.
"I have to go use the loo. I'll be right back." I leave and as soon as I get back I hear Hannah yelling.
"GET YOUR HAND OFF OF ME!!!"
"Come on baby girl, it'll feel good I promise."
"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!" *SMACK* She must have slapped him.
"You are gonna regret that!!!"
"OWW LET GO OF ME!!! THAT HURTS!!!" Oh hell no. I run over and tap the guys shoulder. He turns around and I punch him in the jaw. He stumbled backwards and Hannah runs to me crying.
"YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN AND YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!"
"Robbie let's go home." She's shaking.
"Ok love." She grabs her glass of alcohol and splashes it all over his expensive white shirt.
"No means no you fucking prick." And we walk out.