Staying the night

[night of January 5th]

{Hannah's P.O.V}

As soon as we got home I took my shoes off and put them in my closet. Robbie is by the door.
"Well, I'll see you in the morning." I quickly rush over and grab his shirt as he is halfway out the door.
"Please don't leave." I'm shaking from that guy touching me. He looks down and sees that my dress is slightly ripped. He knelt down and touches my dress and anger flashes in his eyes.
"Did he do this?" Then he looks at my wrist, where the guy grabbed me. It's already forming bruises, curse my sensitive skin. He touches my wrist, kisses it, then looks me in my eyes.
"I don't wanna be alone tonight. Will you stay with me?" He smiles softly at me.
"I'll stay love don't worry. Why don't we get you changed." I nodded and he went into my room. He went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of sweats and a tank top, then he pulled out a pair of men's sweatpants and I blush.
"I'm guessing these are your ex's?" I nodded.
"Can I wear them?" I nodded again. I turn around.
"Can you help me with my dress?" He walks behind me and slowly unzips my dress. As my skin shows he attached his lips to where the dress used to be. Since my hair was up, I didn't need to move it. The dress falls and I blush brightly. He chuckles and picks me up bridal style and places me on my bed.
"Raise your arms my love." I obeyed and lifted my arms. He places the tank top over my head and pulls it down. I reach into my shirt, remove my bra straps, unclasp it, and pull it out from the front. Without thinking about it, because I'm usually by myself, I rubbed my breast to relieve the pressure they were finally free from and I made eye contact with Robbie. He's blushing but also smirking. I blush brightly.
"I'm so sorry Robbie, I just- Umm- *laughs nervously*  uhh, I'm usually by myself when I do that."
"I was enjoying the show love. Lift your legs." I lifted one of my legs and he placed it on his knee. He grabs the sweats and puts my foot through the leg hole and slowly raises it up my leg. I bite my lip as he taps my other leg and repeats the process. He gets closer to my hips, pulling the pants up along with him and pushes me backwards so I am laying down. The pants are just below my butt and I lift my hips so Robbie can pull my pants over my butt. His hands lightly graze it and I made a little squeak. He chuckles and kisses my belly.
"There all dressed. Now I need to undress so I can get comfy. Yeah?" I bite my lip and nodded. He gets up and takes his shoes off, walks out to the entry way and places them by the door. He comes back in and slowly unbuckles his pants. I'm just watching completely in thralled by the show before me. He stopped when his pants are unbuttoned and unzipped and moves to his shirt. He unbuttons his over shirt while staring straight into my eyes.
"Watch carefully mi'lady." He takes his over shirt off but I quickly get up and place my hands at the hem of his tee-shirt.
"Let me do this one mi'lord." He smirks but doesn't move so I raise his shirt and once it gets to his arms he lifts them and I pull the shirt over his head. Now he is shirtless in my bedroom, he places his hands on my hips and walks me backwards.
"You are supposed to be enjoying the show my dear Hannah." The back of my legs hit my bed and I involuntarily sat down. He is still pretty close to me, pretty much between my legs, as he pulls his pants down. He, apparently, wears boxer briefs and they are very form fitting. I look away and blush while biting my lip. He places his forefinger and thumb on my chin and makes me turn my head to look at him.
"Like what you see?" I nodded, he leans into me so his lips are by my ear.
"Well I'm all yours my love." He grabs the sweats next to me and puts them on.
"What do you wanna do? What makes you feel better? A movie?" I smile brightly.
"Can we watch Star Wars?"
"Whatever you want. Do you want something to drink?" Robbie asked me
"I have a pomegranate Italian soda in my fridge, you can grab a couple cups and that." He nodded and went into the kitchen to grab said items as I climbed into bed and pulled up Disney+ on my TV. He comes back and places the items onto my bedside table then crawls into bed with me. We snuggled close together and I played Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace.
"I hope you don't mind a Star Wars marathon with random facts here and there." He kisses my cheek and laughs.
"Is this something you are passionate about?"
"Passionate is an understatement. I know more about Star Wars history than my own country's history. It's quite pathetic really."
"Why is that pathetic?" I shrug. I snuggle in close to Robbie and get comfy.

{Robbie's P.O.V}

I wrap my arms around Hannah as she gets super comfy. I look over and she seems to be getting drowsy.
"Do you wanna go to sleep?" She looks up at me. I realized that she still has her makeup on.
"Wait here love." I go into her bathroom and grab some makeup remover. I climb back into bed and turn her head to face me.
"Close your eyes." She obeys and closes her eyes. I take off her makeup and she opens her eyes again.
"Absolutely gorgeous." I kissed her gently. She smiles and kisses back. We turn back to the Telly and after about 10-20 minutes, I hear small snores. I look over and Hannah has fallen asleep. I pulled the blanket over us and I spooned with Hannah but I lifted her shirt a bit so I could feel her skin in mine. I don't usually wear shirts to sleep and have been shirtless this entire time. As soon as our skin touched I sighed in satisfaction and Hannah slightly moaned in her sleep. I lifted it a little more so I could feel more but remembered that she doesn't have a bra on so I stopped before I unintentionally uncovered her breast. I place my arm around her waist and kiss her neck lightly.
"Sleep well my love" and I lay my head down on the pillow.

Because why not