Twenty-Eight.

I woke up the next morning to the light in the bathroom on. I looked in that direction and I waited for Candy to exit the room. When she did, I smiled at her. "Good morning, Love," I greeted her and I smiled at her as she made her way back to bed.

She opened the covers and she straddled my lap, looking down at me with a happy grin, "Good morning, Baby."

My hands grip onto her hips, I smirked back up at her, "Hi, did you sleep good?"

She nods, "Yeah, I did."

I sat up then, and Candy wrapped her arms around my neck and shoulders, "Me too," I said, "Last night was amazing."

"It was," She agreed, "It got me thinking, actually."

"Oh yeah, about what?"

"I want to try something I haven't done before," She said, and I couldn't help but laugh at her.

I felt bad for laughing, but I also couldn't help it at the same time. "Baby, that's a lot of things, you're going to have to be more specific."

She laughed back, so then I didn't feel so bad anymore. "What time do we have to check out?"

I looked over at the digital clock, it was only 9 a.m., "Not for another two hours."

Mischief was all over face as she smiled at me again. "Perfect."

Then she kissed me hard and passionately. I had no idea she was going to go with this, but I let her take the lead for a minute. She reached for my crotch, rubbing my dick in her hand. I felt it harden, and suddenly it felt so big in her hand.

"Lay down," she says, and I listen to her and I lay down. She kissed my neck, and then my chest, but she stopped when she got to my crotch, and took one long lick up the entire length of my now hard dick. It was only then that I knew what she wanted to do.

She takes her time sucking me deep into her throat, relaxing her muscles and feeling my girth fill every space of her mouth. My hips buck against her, unconscious jerks that drive me wild. She pulled back and licked my shaft again, root to tip, lapping up the drops of pre-cum before going back down and sucking me again.

My fingers dig into her hair. The only things coming out of my mouth are hisses and gulping moans. I'm lost in the way her warm, wet mouth feels. I looked down at her, and I loved the way her eyes closed and her face scrunched in concentration as she took me deep again.

She plunges me all the way down, back up, down again, building a steady rhythm of fucking me with her mouth that has my body shuddering where she grips my hips. "Candy, Baby Girl—" I gasp, "Your fucking mouth. Oh my -" my breath caught in my throat in a sharp gasp. She had to have known I was getting close.

I groaned a low, rumbling growl when I came down my throat. It was so animalistic and gravelly. When she knew I was done, she sat back up, as I was still catching my breath. She laid next to me, and she looked at me. "Thank you, Baby Girl. That was very kind of you."

"You deserved it," She said as she wrapped her arms around my torso, "You're so good to me. I love you so much."

"Awe, I love you, too," I wrapped my arms around her torso, too.

We made the most of all of the time we had left to be alone like this. Even going as far to take a shower together to wash off. I could seriously get used to this. We ended up getting some breakfast outside of town before we headed to Robin's. Since it was Sunday, Candy and I didn't have to work until late in the day.

Work was kind of busy when we got there, but it quickly fizzled out. Since Candy is still 17 and in high school, she couldn't stay too late. Eddie was here to pick her up. Eddie came in the store to return a movie that Candy took home with her one night for her and her Uncle to watch together.