Chapter Eight

Anil woke up the next morning in the hospital. He was treated for alcohol poisoning since he drank so much alcohol he was unable to breathe on his own. The nurse inserted a tube into his mouth and windpipe to open the airway, to remove any blockages and help with breathing.Then she  fit an intravenous drip, which went directly into a vein, to top up his water, blood sugar and vitamin levels.The doctor discovered that Anil's liver was on the verge of failing as well as his kidneys. In order to prevent this from happening, Anil needed to completely eliminate alcohol from his diet. He was also prediabetic at age 21. He knew he had to face his demons or allow his demons to kill him. In order for Anil to go on the liver and kidney transplant list, he needed to cut off alcohol. Before Anil was discharged from the hospital, the doctor prescribed Urso to treat liver damage and water pills to manage kidney disease. This took place over the course of five days.

Meanwhile, Sarah was relieved that Anil went missing so she could have peace and find out who in fact was Yusef. When Sarah arrived at the Hospital she went to ward 3 and lo and behold Yusef, her secret lover was there with bandages wrapped around his chest and ribs. Yusef was brown skin man with short soft hair, botton nose, full lips and upturned eyes, heart shaped face , and was 6 feet 3 inches tall. He slightly resembled Yohance who was his younger brother.  Yohance was a shade darker than Yusef, had short soft hair, pointed nose, full lips, round head and upturned eyes and was 6 feet tall.

Sarah's mouth stood ajar in shock since she had children for two brothers and she fell in love with both of them. Yusef was wide eyed when he saw her because he knew what was coming next.
He left the country without notice or explanation. He explained to Sarah that Samaroo figured out he was the children's father and threatened to kill him if he didnt leave his daughter alone. Samaroo paid for a one way ticket to America. Yusef made up the funds to return so he could see his family. Samaroo showed up with a machete threatning to kill Yusef if he ever came near his daughter. From that day, Yusef vowed to keep away to save his life. With that new information she learnt, she wanted Samaroo dead since he kept sabotaging her entire life. First, he chased away her negro boyfriends, then he forced her to marry Anil or else Yusef would be killed, then he stopped showing up to beat up Anil and now he threatened to kill Yusef if he ever showed up in her life again. Also, Yusef did not want to press charges against his brother but yet the police pressed charges which could result in him spending a few years in prison. Sarah revealed that her third child's father was Yohance. In her defense she did not know Yohance had a brother until recently. Yusef excused Sarah but pleaded with her to leave him and never return to him until Samaroo died.

One of the nurses, Dana Seegobin knew Samaroo well so she contacted him reporting that he saw Yusef with Sarah. This news caused Samaroo to fly off a handle in a rage. He hated Yusef with a passion because he was of african descent.