Karaoke P1

Boruto POV:
Boruto: (Damnit I'm already ten minutes late I better hurry or Sarada's gonna end up yelling at me again!)
Sarada: (angry voice) BORUTO!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!! Everybody's been waiting for your dumb butt...
Boruto: (mocking voice) Dumb butt? Oooh you need to watch your profanity!
Sarada: (pissed off) Whatever, just shut up.
Boruto: (still mocking) Dang, Uchiha princess here's language here is so vulgar!
Sarada: (angry) What! Do you want me to call you what you really are, DUMBASS!!
Boruto: haha I got the uptight princess to loosen up a little bit.
Shikadai: Hey you guys should come inside the karaoke room now.
Mitsuki: Okay we'll head right in.
Boruto: Oh Mitsuki I didn't even notice you there!
Mitsuki: Sorry I didn't say anything, it's just fun to watch you and Sarada bicker like a married couple.
Sarada: (blushes) huh?!?! What do you mean by that!!
Boruto: (also blushing) I would never want to be married to that stuck up princess!
Sarada: What do you mean stuck up princess, I'm getting done with you!!
Mitsuki: Like I said, a married couple, let's go inside.
Boruto & Sarada: (blushing) Whatever...

In the karaoke room:
Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki enter to a room of:
Shikadai, ChoCho, Inojin, Sumire, Denki, Iwabe, Metal, Wasabi, and Namida
ChoCho was already singing a random pop song, but Boruto & Sarada noticed something when the walked in.
The room was giving total sleepover vibes!
Boruto: Aw shi...