Back To Normal?

Boruto: (It's already been two days since Sarada and I kissed... And made out...)
Boruto: (I guess we're gonna act like nothing happens, though Shikadai keeps bothering me about it...)
Boruto: (We can't not talk about it at all! Though how will I talk to her? It kinda seems like she's avoiding me...)
Boruto: (No, I have to talk to her! Just to find out what this relationship is at the very least...)
Shikadai: BORUTO!
Boruto: Huh, what is it Shikadai?
Shikadai: I already called your name 5 times!
Boruto: Oh, I'm sorry, I was just thinking.
Shikadai: Oh really, were you thinking about Sarada?
Boruto: (blushes) Of course not!
Shikadai: But that look on your face says you were.
Boruto: Whatever...
Shikadai: You know it's already the 11th of March right?
Boruto: Yeah so what?
Shikadai: It's almost time for your birthday, and then after that Aunt Sakura and Sarada are having their joint birthday. Have you thought of a present for her.
Boruto: A present for Auntie Sakura? No, I don't usually give her one anyways.
Shikadai: No, a present for Sarada.
Boruto: Well, no...
Shikadai: Well you better hurry, all of your birthdays are in 20 days or less!
Boruto: Okay, okay, I'll think about it...
Shikadai: Okay, it's time for a lesson, so actually pay attention!
Boruto: Whatever!

Sorry that this was a really short chapter, I just wanted to set up the events for future chapters. If you didn't know already, Boruto's birthday is March, 27th. Sakura's birthday is March, 28th. Sarada's birthday is March, 31st. Thank you for reading!