Going Shopping P2

Boruto: I guess we're going to the women's section first, since there's two of you.
Himawari: Yes of course.
Sarada: Does that mean you're going to pick something for me too?
Himawari: Well what kind of clothes do you want?
Sarada: I don't know...
Himawari: Hehe, oooh, I have a good idea.
Boruto: What was that giggle? Now I'm scared of what you have planned for me!
Himawari: Hey Sarada... Come here.
Sarada: Okay...
(Himawari whispers in Sarada's ear. Sarada blushes heavily.)
Sarada: In that case, do I have to show my outfit to Boruto too?
Himawari: Yes you do! Boruto will be able to give you an answer from a boy's perspective.
Boruto: Hima, what did you say to her? How dirty has my little sister gotten?...
Himawari: Don't call me dirty!
Boruto: I mean on the inside!
Himawari: It still applies!
Boruto: You used to be so innocent...
Himawari: Just wait here while Sarada and I choose some clothes!
Boruto: Fine, fine...
(40 minutes later, Himawari and Sarada came back with a few bags of I bought clothes.)
Boruto: What took you so long?
Himawari: We we're just choosing something good for Sarada.
Boruto: Hmm, fine.
Himawari: Since there are multiple changing closets, how about you rate me and Sarada's outfits at the same time?
Boruto: Sure, why not.
Himawari: Come on Sarada, let's go change!
Sarada: Okay...
(Himawari and Sarada both go into the changing rooms. A few minutes later, Himawari comes out in a dark purple, simple dress.)
Himawari: So how does it look?
Boruto: Hmm, it definitely looks nice on you, but you probably shouldn't wear it if you're going to a fancy dinner. It's not the "fancy dinner" style.
Himawari: Okay then, let me get my next dress
(A few minutes later, Himawari comes out again. This time in a cream colored dress that's solid, against her upper body, but turns frilly and outward a little past her torso.)
Himawari: So how about this one?
Boruto: Yeah, that one looks great! It defineately suits you. I also think it would be perfect to whatever fancy thing you're going to with Inojin... Inojin that bastard...
Himawari: So this is a winner, and don't call him a bastard.
Boruto: Whatever.
Himawari: Okay I'm going to try on the last outfit!
(Himawari goes back into the changing room. A minute later Boruto hears Sarada say something.)
Sarada: Boruto, come in here.
Boruto: What, why, can't you just come out?
Sarada: No I can't, this is way too embarrassing!
Boruto: What did my sister pick for you?
Sarada: Just come look, I feel like it shows say too much!
Boruto: Okay, okay, I'm coming.
(Boruto heads into Sarada's changing room. He sees Sarada in a skin tight blood red dress with a missing back that stops at the top of her thighs, her legs are completely bare and she is in matching color high heels.)
Boruto: Woah...
Sarada: Don't fucking "Woah" me!
Boruto: I-i'm sorry... You just look... Wow...
Sarada: S-stop... Now I regret showing you...
Boruto: My sister has good taste...
Sarada: Does that mean it looks good?
Boruto: Really good!
Sarada: O-oh... Really?!
Boruto: Honestly, I can barely resist myself!
Sarada: Resist yourself from what?!
Boruto: Well you know...
Sarada: Well then... Do you wanna kiss?
Boruto: Here?! What if Hima catches us?!
Sarada: Too bad then, like I said earlier, she's gonna find out our secret eventually...
Boruto: A-are you sure...
Sarada: What, are you nervous too?
Boruto: Yeah, for sure!
Sarada: Then just kiss me and forget about it!
Boruto: Okay then!
(Boruto hesitantly leaned in towards Sarada. He pushed his lips against hers, pinning her to the wall. He kept moving her lips against hers for what felt like an eternity. Boruto's hands made their way down her thin back as they countinued to make out until they heard Himawari.)
Himawari: Boruto?!... Big Bro where are you?
Boruto: Don't make a sound...
Sarada: If you don't want to make a sound, then don't talk idiot...
Boruto: Okay...
Himawari: No way that idiot would just leave... Well he wouldn't leave his little sister all alone, so he'll probably come back... I'll just wait...
(Boruto and Sarada stayed in the changing room until they saw Himawari go back into her changing room.)
Sarada: Okay, get out of here and act like you just got back from the bathroom or something.
Boruto: Yeah good idea, I'll do that.
(Boruto sneaked out of Sarada's changing room and came back around the corner.)
Boruto: Sorry if you noticed I was gone guys, I was just using the bathroom.
Himawari: There you are! What do you think of this dress though?
(It was a bright white long dress with frills going down it.)
Boruto: What the hell?! Do you think you're getting married or something?!
Himawari: Maybe!
Boruto: You're 13! If Inojin proposes to you, I'll kill him!
Himawari: Okay, fine, I won't wear it!
Boruto: Okay, let's get ready to go.